Chapter 32 Ending?

Krista's P. O. V
They were in bed and the night grew on a tear ran down my face i couldnt breath my chest hurt and I felt crazy "GAROTH GAROTH HELP PLEASE GAROTH." I cried i saw a very scary vision.

*__krista's Vision__*

I went insane my past and DEMON form haunted me my magiks overloded i killed everyone there was blood every were and i Died.

*__Vision ENDS__*

Krista's P. O. V.
My breathing was heavy and Garoth ran in "Krista are you ok." He asked i shook my head he pulled me into a hug and i cried in his chest "Garoth i have to leave im sorry." He nodded i left.

1 month later

Garoths p.o.v
It was every were Krista got her self killed in the forest Coutney cried in my chest with the others i cried too she was my everything i loved her she wasnt just my wife she was my BESTFRIEND "WHY DID I LET HER LEAVE SHE DIDNT NEED TO DIE." I wailed Aphmau burst in "Garoth we got to go!" She staited "WHY." I cried she stared blankly at me "THERES A FIRE!" She yelled as she grabed the twins I grabed coutney I saw that Zoe had Alina and Lilith we ran out of Pheonix drop the pheonix capital was ok I think I dont know we left the tears ran heavily down my face as I thought it was krista's home I slowly put coutny down Aphmau put the Twins down. I fell to my knees and Aphmau put her hand on my shoulder it made me feal better I dont know what to think Im so confused .

Aphmaus p.o.v
I set the twins down and saw Garoth fall to his knees I dont blame him I comforted him by rubbing his shoulder calmly and sat next to him the whole village was evacuaited my boys **** "LEVIN MALIKI!" I yelled I started to run but Garoth grabbed me "Ill do it if I dont come back i died in hounre" he said i cried "look after them if i dont make it!" He said the childeren grabbed my legs "DADDY NO MOMMY WILL BE BACK PLEASE STAY ILL GO THEY WONT HURT ME DADDY PLEASE!" Coutney yelled he looked at her face "I cant let you please stay with your Aunt Aphmau." A tear ran down his face as he ran to get Levin and Maliki I cried it hurts if I loose him Ive lost nearly every one I hug the childeren they cry I do to...

20 minutes later
Time skip provided by krista!

Aphmau's p.o.v still
I saw the armor of o'kassiss we hid as they pass the gates i should have known Zane!

A/N I dont know how to end this so I need more help please. I need new oc's leave yours in the comments please and remember every thing I need about them I need 5 I will be chousing winners:)

BOOM

Krista's P.O.V
After death my powers had to bring me back this happens all the time. I walk behind Aphmau and tap her shoulder.

A/N Did you think krista was dead well I got you this time lol her powers needed to reset sorry for making you sad =^w^=

Aphmau's P.O.V
I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around "Suprise!" She said...
I stared blankly at her "KRISTA GAROTHS GONE BACK FOR LEVIN AND MALIKI." I cried she nodded
"It was in my vision im going after him if i die i can come back!" She said and ran in after him to the pheonix capital.

Krista's P.O.V
I ran after Garoth and finaly caut up "GAROTH THIS IS DANGEROUSE." I yelled he looked at me "k-krista." He hugged me
"Ill always protect you" I  replied my powers shelding him I didnt need it. We Arrived at the pheonix capital the land was bonded with pheonix drop we ran I tripped and Garoth caut me luckie he's hear I got up and we got to the counserlers "Why Aunt krista why are you hear?"Maliki asked I breathed hevily "P-Pheonix D-Drop is o-on fire." I said "A-Aphmau needs y-you and L-Levin we n-need to g-go." I said he nodded me, Maliki,  Levin and Garoth left and broke the portal "Whats the plan?" Lucinda asked making me jump "The gates are falling appart ." I looked for a answer a tear fell down my face Garoth wipped it away i looked down "STAY TO GETHER DONT GET CAUT AND RUN FORMATION 1,7,1." I shout they get in the formation and ran to the gates we made it.

Aphmaus p.o.v
I was so scared my sister ran in there, so far I  havent seen them.I look away SUDDENLY Krista Levin Maliki and Garoth run through the gate with LUCINDA!!!

A/N
WORDS: 914.  THANKS THATS A RECORD YAY YES BOIII.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPORT I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU LIKE THE MABY END OF THIS BOOK IM VERRY SORRY I HAVENT GOT ALOT OF IDEAS AND JUST HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS IT IS NOW THANK YOU.  Also just to prove I love all of you equally I will be holding a OC competition for 5 OC'S as soon as September I will be chousing the winner's good luck and as from now lol love you all bye guys =^w^=