No your Dead? chapter 22

Krista's P.O.V
We were sat at the fountain I was still tired but coping well as time grew on I stopped listening and zoned out?

Zoe's P.O.V
Krista wasn't listening and I'm not sure I was either I was to busy I suddenly stopped thinking as a man aproched us?

Krista's P.O.V
I looked up and saw him I began to cry he pushed up my chin and looked into my eyes a tear ran down my face as he kissed me then all I know is every thing went BLACK.

Aphmau's P.O.V
Lucinda was at my house looking after krista she passed out in the woods at the fountain Garoth a rested the guy who kissed her since he was Krista's husband.

Lucinda's P.O.V
Krista slowly sat up she was so shocked she couldn't speak to any one.

Three days later!
Lucinda's P.O.V still
Krista still hadn't spoken to any one she just stayed in her house I stayed with her and Garoth did to I was closer to krista than ever

Zoe's P.O.V
krista was not only with lucinda but  she was with me and Aphmau  to  she didn't speek and if she could she wouldn't . Later that day was harder than expected it was different and useless it was so useless we tried everything possible to get her to speek again but it was useless everything and anything?

Aphmau's P.O.V
"Krista please talk to us."
"W" she said a tear ran down my face but she didn't say any more than w I hugged her "Aph."she said I looked down at her and she felt warm and fuzzy the fealing passed and we stopped hugging.