Krista dieing? CHAPTER 24

Zoe's P.O.V continued
The mystical hidden relic it has been lost for over 800 years and it is Irean's...

Krista's P.O.V
I over heard lucinda and Zoe talking about the mystical rose it belonged to Irean only she and I could touch it so zoe and lucinda could die out there in the end I followed them. Intill we came to a place I reconised it was the roses resting place they went in and I waited and then a explosion BANG it was the rose protecting it's self lucinda ran out crying but zoe didn't come out with her. I ran to the building and went inside it was dark and gloomy I didn't know what to do so I ran inside lucinda saw me but couldn't catch up to me. There was a pile of rocks I pulled them off one by one and finaly found zoe she was ok but knocked out I took her back to her hut and the rose was with irean she not only got her memories back but she found what she was missing.

LATER THAT DAY

Krista's P.O.V still
I was walking around pheonix drop and a arrow flew into my chest I fell down and a few minutes later everything went black...

Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista had been out for a long time so I went to find her with zoe, travis and lucinda we walked around for some time and then we found her there was blood every were. Just the sight of her made me cry we picked her up and took her back to her house. Her eyes where closed and she was still breathing. But she was out there for along time and my healing powers will burn her I wonder if she will make it. she is so battered up I can't belive it and she is my sister I don't know how to help her.

A/N IF YOU DIDNT KNOW I HAVE TALK ED TO APHMAU AND ASKED IF SHE COULD ADD KRISTA SO FAR NO RESPONSE BUT SOON VERRY SOON.

Lucinda's P.O.V
Krista was hurt , it was pretty bad we cleaned her up and rapped her wound with bandage.  She was slowly waking up.

Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista was waking up but since she was still week she couldn't her powers where healing her but it took time and energy she could only do a bit at a time and this time she could be out of time I do hope she makes it  through this the pain she must be in.