40. Leaving the over world

Aphmau's POV

"Aph... I can't love. I've been on this earth with my memories for to long. It all hurts. I feel so guilty for leaving you like this. I hate the thought of leaving as much as you do, but at this point I can't love my kids because it hurts to much. I can't love my husband because it hurts to much. I can't love you because it hurts to much. I want to love but I have lost to many people I have seen to many people die and reborn I have seen them change into different people. I just want what I had." Kristina said.

I looked at her and sighed I don't know how it feels to go through that but I did go through it before. I truly love my sister so I will, I will let her go and not let her suffer.

"Kristina there's something I need to tell you before you leave. I love you. I love you so much." I tell her. I pull her into a warm hug. She hugs me back.

When we release each other she nods but cannot say she loves me back. I understand that. She looks at me and smiles a small sad smile. I return it with a smile of the same emotions.

She turns to leave but stops. She turns back and looks at me.

"I... love... you Aphmau." She said.

She left shortly after that. I sighed and looked down. My heart hurt but I had to be strong and make out that everything would be fine.

Kristina's POV.

I walked back to my house. When I got there I opened the door. I see Garroth and the children playing chase. I smile sadly. I'm gonna miss this.

"You all ready to go?" I ask looking at Garroth.

Katie, Tyler and Courtney smile at me and run over. They hug me tightly. I smile and hug them back. Finally a genuine smile...

Garroth looks at us, I can see the jealousy in his arms. He runs over and grabs all of us into a hug. Family time is the best time.

I sigh as we all let go. It will never be the same... I look at each of them and sigh again. My smile slowly fades as I think of a place to go. I know exactly the place.

"Why don't we go to the fountain?" I ask them.

The kids nod and jump around excitedly. I look at Garroth and he nods.

I open the door and my small soldiers walk out marching happily. Me and Garroth walk behind them letting them lead the way. He knows of my plans but doesn't seem to be trying to stop me. I giggle at myself lightly. Garroth looks at me and sighs his smile not fading as I try to calm myself down.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I nod." I'm fine but I have just realised, do they know where we're going?" I ask motioning towards the kids.

"No I don't think they do." He replied.

I giggle again. "We better grab them."

We run up behind them. Garroth grabs Tyler and I grab Katie and Courtney. I get Courtney on my back and hold Katie in my arm.

I look over to Garroth and smile as we get to the gates. Garroth mutters something with Alexis and we walk out of the gate. There was so many flowers in the clearing we passed. I noticed the blossoms on the trees, I saw the secret entrance to the fountain. Courtney moved about slightly as we walked over to the trees. A small light sparks out of my hand and the trees at the entrance disappear. This place had been closed off for a long time. I look at the vegetation, there was long grass and weeds but also beautiful flowers and plants. Shrubs littered the floor and the fountain looked clean and beautiful. I put Katie down and then lowered down so Courtney could go down without getting hurt. I stood up slowly and looked around. The kids were amazed by this beautiful area and Garroth loved it. He was astounded, yes we have came here before but this time it looks newer and cleaner, probably from being closed off for so long.

I looked to the corner and saw it. The old tree house. The memories of me and Irean making it popped up.

"Tell us a story mama!" Katie said and so I told her the one of me and Irean making the tree house.

...

Krista and Irean were playing with the fountain water when they noticed an amazing tree it was perfect for a tree house. Kristina climed the tree first closely followed by Irean.

They looked at the tree and finally decided this is the perfect opportunity to build.

They gathered the supplies and started to get to work. They had spent three hours on it and by the time they had finished it had been three days. The work wasn't the best but the final out come was amazing.

...

Kristina looked up at the tree house and slowly walked over. She climbed up the ladder and looked at the handy work her and her sister made. It was still sturdy and it still held her. She looked through the window and sighed. 'I'm going to miss this. ' She thought as she climbed down.

She looked at her husband and children. Sighing for the hundredth time she slowly walked out of the fountain area. She walked a mile away and created a gravestone with her magiks. The name on it looked faded but the rest wasn't. It said.

R.I.P
K....
A loving mother, wife and person. May she sleep in peace.

She also placed flowers in front. A tear running down her face as she did so.

Kristina's POV

I walked back to my family and knocked them out with my magiks. My heart hurt but I had to make them forget me. I teleported them to our house and then myself. I got there in one piece. I used my powers to replace the memory of me with a different woman and the memory of being alive with getting ill and dieing. Leaving them all. It's sad really...

I do the same to the villagers leaving the woman my mind created with them. I left Aphmau to remember.