falls and spills chapter 23

That dream turned into a nightmare krista couldn't breath and screemed no one came to her side she still couldn't breath and he was stood in her room his name  Ben he calse the bad dream and athough Aphmau tried to get in Krista's house She couldn't the door was locked with magicks he grabbed krista and hit her krista got up and hit the man back but he was to quick to respond he hit her and drew his sword out and hit her face a cut appeared blood dripped down her face and he hit her to the floor the door flew open and Aphmau,Garoth, Lucinda, Zoe and Levin ran in and Ben was once again arested Krista's face was cut and blood fell from the cut and down her face she got up.

Aphmau's P.O.V
" Krista are you ok.
"No he was Ben ouch." She fell
"Zoe clean her face and put a plaster over the cut!"

THE NEXT DAY!

Zoe's P.O.V
Krista's cut healed and she had a scar her children were with Garoth and Aphmau. Krista was still uneasy last night was a scare and she payed the price for it now she wouldn't talk of again but I understand how she must feel deep down."krista are you ok?" I asked a tear ran down her face I hugged her "ya but where did you put him?" She asked "In jail what's rong why are you crying?" I asked calmly and gently "I still love him."she said it and ment it!

Aphmau's P.O.V
"Garoth it's getting late let's go!"I said he turned and then his sword flung out all went BLACK!

Garoth's P.O.V
Ben hit Aphmau I  ran after him with my sword out he got away but i will kill him and once I do he will be gone forever I grabbed Aphmau and the kids then went home. When I got there I layed  Aphmau gently in her bed. I walked out and to my house with the kids I told zoe what  had happened and she went to see Aphmau krista was asleep I didn't want to disturb her so I went to my own room and I must have fell asleep becalse all went BLACK!

Krista's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around I was in my room I got up and went to Garoth's room when I got there Garoth Was asleep in his room so I left him and put the kids in his room. Then I went to Aphmau's house she was in bed her head was cut I cleaned it and put a plaster over the cut.
Suddenly I heard some voices out side I walked out it was zoe and lucinda I felt some thing bad would happen I left back home.

Zoe's P.O.V
Me and lucinda where going out to find the mythical ...