The baby's chapter 21

Aphmau's P.O.V
We were walking and suddenly there was a big flash I fell to the floor it was a magiks shift I couldn't move the magiks in the air was to strong then I heard a scream it was krista! Finaly the magiks wore down around me Aaron helped me up and we ran to Krista's house when we got there I looked at krista and at Garoth "twins you didn't tell me you were having twins!" I wisperd krista yawned Garoth took the baby's there was a boy and a girl I left.

THE NEXT DAY

Krista's P.O.V
The baby's kaitie and Tyler where crying so I fed them and they where asleep so I went back to bed becalse I was up all night with them.

Zoe's P.O.V
Krista was asleep so I let my self in her house and cleaned up I was finaly done and krista came down stairs she was dressed and had her babies in her arms she suddenly stumbled I grabbed her she was ok but looked  deeply pained something wasn't right she looked down and a look crossed her face it was a smile. "Thank you for cleaning my house it looks spotless." She said.
"It was my plesure." I replied krista looked into my eyes and then walked to here pram and put the babies in "I'm going out care to join me?" Krista asked determined for me to say yes
"Of caulse let's go!" I replied with a smile we left and told Garoth were we were going and he came with we went to a place called the fountain.