UPDATES

It's been three or four years since this book was started. I thought that I would just end it and create a new book but I kind of fell out with the writing of this book. I had rushed the ending and that wasn't fair so for a while I've been thinking.

I look over my books and sometimes I really dislike the writing style. This was one of the first books I started writing properly. So did I want to keep the ending? No.

At this moment I am in the process of rewriting the actual story. I'm also in the process of giving this story a better ending. So forget chapters 35 and 36 because I have re-wrote them.

At the end of this book I will have a thank you chapter. It's a just for fun chapter. I found a comment a few years ago and it made me feel so happy and made me laugh. As soon as I find out who wrote it I'll post it up.

Final note... There will be no second book. This is because of how much, work time and effort went into this single book and it's still growing and expanding. I will put the re-write straight into this book as soon as possible. Thank you all for reading and enjoying this mess of a book. Thank you for supporting me through the times where I couldn't finish the chapters and thank you for everything. The comments the rare votes. All of these things have made it easier for me to write and finish. All of these things have made me determined. So I will rewrite and finish this book for everyone who enjoys it.

I mean it a lot. Thank you all.❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🖤