THE PARTY CHAPTER 11

Krista's P.O.V
It was sundown and Aphmau hadn't talked to me since the insident with are dad I was still weak I looked horible the site of me though I left the gates and went to my camp.

Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista left I bet it was because I wasn't talking to her " Garoth go after her don't hurt her but follow her make sure she doesn't get hurt."   Garoth nodded and ran after her.

Garoths P.O.V
Irean asked me to go after krista I kinda like her she's cute and im going to ask her out.

Krista's P.O.V
I was at my camp and I heard twig snap "Krista did some one follow you?" Asked Bella
"Yes Garoth did you know he's kinda hot."
"Really your not pulling my leg are you."
"I'm not pulling your leg Bella ,Garoth is very hot."
"Then invite him in camp."
"I can do that?"
"Yes krista why do you doubt me?"
"I don't."

3 Hours later

Aphmau's P.O.V
We are planing a party for Krista she should love it I can't wait for her to see the work we did on it.

Krista's P.O.V
I walked into the gates of pheonix drop and went to the bridge I felt a bit weeker and...

Alexis's P.O.V
I saw krista colaps on the bridge and Kyle went for help the help of irean should do the trick I hope she will be ok.

Kyle's P.O.V
"IREAN KRISTA JUST COLAPSED." I burst out Irean ran with me to the scene krista was lead there lifeless the way you would when you're dead it was all full.