36. ending

A/N all good storys come to a end and this ends on a pluse.......book two will be out later dk when but love you guys.play the song and read on.

krista returned miraculacly she and chase deffeated Zane and crushed his spirit and his pride was hurt. As time went on Zane and krista grew closer together they looked more alike because of their hair. soon Garoth sees that krista and him are growing appart and they divorce.

2 years after the divorce krista and Zane remarrie and have a baby boy they called Zane.jr.

10 years after Zane.jr was born krista fell ill Zane was so worried that Aphmau had to take over...

"Krista you can't die please I-I love you" Aphmau cried

"A-Aphmau I'm sorry I-I cant help the fate's i don't controle that" she stutters

krista slowly sat up and hugged into Aphmau's chest. lucinda burst in as krista's week arm reached toward the door.

"oh no!" she stuttered slowly collapsing to the floor."im so so sorry i cant help this!" she stutters crying.

"L-Lucinda i dont want the help if i die  i'll leave a special gift i need you too to look after. please promise me youll do this!" krista said slowly starting to cry.

"i will!" Lucinda and Aphmau say at the same time.

krista looked at her hand. It was starting to fade away.

"G-Good bye."krista slowly said as she finaly dissapeared leaving behind a child who looked just like her.

"we'll call her krista two... I'll miss you krista"Aphmau said crying into the child and lucinda...

 I'll miss you krista"Aphmau said crying into the child and lucinda

A/N sorry the sad not but happy i love you guys and hope you enjoyed this final chapter where krista died but what will happen in book 2???????????????

bye for now