chapter 35 'WHY ZANE'

Krista's P.O.V
Chase nodded I turned back to Zane currently and shot him a evil stare he coward down to the ground "And I thought you were brave you coward!" I staited he grabbed my legs and pulled me flat on my face i coughed up blood (she was stabbed what do you expect) Aphmau looked at me and my vision blurred but I carried on I got up and kicked Zane in the face he was out and they put him in prison "C-Chase I'm dieing don't tell anyone please!" I told him he nodded and we got back to the mission at hand. I followed and soon fell into a deathly sleep...

Chase's P.O.V
She looked at me then fell into a deathly sleep I pick her up and took her to are Farther who hopefully dose the right thing for once in his life. I run into hell Farther turns to me and looked at krista "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!" He yelled all of hell looked at us and shook there heads. "Farther can you help her a O'kassiss gard stabbed her I know it hurt but she turned into her true form. Please help her Farther it's the right thing to do." I said he grabbed her and placed her on him he rubbed her back slowly.

Lucifer's P.O.V
I carefully took krista off chase and placed her on my lap. I slowly rubbed her back the wound healed but not completely and soon it got worse than before "Stop trying dad I'm sorry it won't work your powers only burn." She said weekly and soon passed out again I continued to rub her back this time without powers. "I'm so sorry dad." Chase said slowly
"It's ok." I replied I walked over to a bed krista in my arms she couldn't wake up she was to hurt. Chase ran away and savanna ran in. "Lucifer what in hello name happend hear." She asked looking at me confused.