FREEDOM IS HEAR Chapter 10

Aphmau's P.O.V
I'm going out to find her my sister krista!
Today is going to be one to remember im going to find formans castle this might be the worst idea ever since laurence will never come back again.

Krista's P.O.V
I'm tied of being stuck hear oh no he is coming I act dead again he comes closer and hits the cage and pushes food under the bars and puts a beaker of water under as well he slowly lowers down to grab my wrist but there's a sudden knock at the door the next minuet im loosing my life...

Aphmau's P.O.V 
I arived at the castle and the man was inside he opens the door and let me in then the man pushes a button and something shoots not at me though . I herd a sudden cry and I ran to find were the cry came from and I saw her...

The man's P.O.V
Krista got shot with a arrow I disided to kill the reached girl.

Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista just got shot with a arrow the site was horrible suddenly she..

Krista's P.O.V
I was fighting for my life thanks to him the man who once loved me now he wants to kill me "wow dad you think that can kill me." I said fast he looked and I rose up in the air and my wound healed and aph looked shocked I burst out of the cage and Aphmau ran beside me we left together.left the area forever.