Zane?chapter 18

10 days later.
Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista hasn't came out her room for 10 days since that explosion and Garoth hasn't been around for ages I wonder where he got to *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK * "who is it?" I asked
" Me I need to talk to you." A man's voice traveled through the door
" it that you Garoth?"
"No sorry it Aaron."
"Come in sorry." The door opened and Aaron came in I walked up to him and he kissed he and through me on the bed...

Krista's P.O.V
Aphmau was with Aaron I was in my room sobbing I haven't eaten in 10 days zoe came in and came close "krista are you ok you haven't eaten and if you don't eat soon your baby will die please eat for your self Aphmau and the baby please krista." I stood up and every thing went BLACK.

Aphmau's P.O.V.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*"WHO IS IT."
"Is zoe."
"Aaron I think we need cloths and you need to hide hurry."
"Ok."we got dress and Aaron hid.I answered the door and Zoe pulled me to Krista's house She dragged me through the door krista was on the floor she looked dead but she was breathing she was ok right now we got her into bed then I sat next to her and I must fell asleep becalse  all went black ...

Krista's P.O.V
Aphmau was asleep next to me in the chair I ate a apple and put Aphmau in bed and left to go to the fountain it was a lovely sunny area me and Aphmau used to go there alot when we were younger so I sat there and listend  I know Bella was gone she died in that explosion but I hope honestly that she was not in it I was still upset and wondered if I'd ever get over that tragic loss of her.

Aphmau's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around 'did I fall asleep' I thaught to my self krista was gone there was a note I read it

Dear Aphmau
I know your worried about me but I'm ok I love you and im at the fountain...
Love krista

I walked out Krista's house and down to my own house  Aaron was still there and "Aaron do you know where the fountain is." I asked calmly.
"Yes the fountain is out side pheonix drop it is a area not many people see it where it is anyway but lots of people walk to it accidentally why do you ask?" He replied so gently it was beautiful.
"Look krista is there." He looked down and back up
"Aphmau I will go with you." He said
"Thank you" He pulled me into a kiss

Krista's P.O.V
I was thinking on that bench I was told if I drank from the fountain I would be inmortal  but that's not the case Bella was my best friend and now she is gone I know I have to let her go but I don't know how "I heard you lost someone close to you?"
"N no zane your lucky im not armed oh wait I am!" I ran at zane with my sword out he fell I had my sword to his neck."wow Aphmau your stronger than you were in the irean dimension. "
"Zane im not Aphmau. "
"Who are you then?"
"Krista who is that nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  krista stop!" Aphmau cried
"Aaaagh your that girl." Aphmau ran to me  and knocked zane out She hugged me tight.
"How did Zane get out that orb wasn't it destroyed?"
"Zane had a fight with Ben and when Bella died in the same place as Ben and Zane did and it calse a reaction they came out because of sacrafice its the life we live in I guess." I said it all calm and a tear ran down my face ...