Uncomfortable

Tobias's POV
    I open the door and step into my apartment.  Tris comes in after me.  I can't believe I got that mad at Al.  All that should matter is that I know my motives.  But what other say can ho to Tris's head and she could start believing them. 
     "Are you okay?" She asks.  I look down at her and nod.  I am, just still a little mad about what Al said. And mad at myself for reacting that way. I reach out and slip my hand into hers. 
     "I'm okay. Just- I don't know," I say.  I lean down and press our lips together. I should have done that a little more slowly for Tris's sake.  She seems caught off guard but kisses me back after a few seconds. 
     I pull away and set lead us to the couch.  She sits down a good distance away from me.  I know she's new to all this so I'm not going to go any closer to her.  I'll wait for her to make that move.
    It's too quiet between us.  "I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to go off on him like that. He just made me snap," I tell her. She slides closer to me and places her hand on mine. 
     "It's okay. He got what he deserved. I'm happy you did because if you hadn't I would have and he wouldn't take me serious," she says.  It bothers me that she thinks that he wouldn't of taken her seriously.
     "Yes, he would have," I say. She smiles a little. I can't help myself.  I lean in and kiss her.  She kisses back as soon as it started.  Her hands go into my hair.  I pull her a little closer to myself.
     My hand slips under her shirt.  Her skin in smooth under my hand.  I move my mouth to her jaw and move my hand up farther.  She jumps up.
     "I need to go. I'm supposed to go meet in with Chris. See you," she says before leaving.  Hell.