Bloody Nuckles

Tris's POV
     My parents sit across from me in awkward silence.  The door swings open and I turn.  Tobias stand there looking completely fine,  for which I'm grateful for.  Except for his nuckle's. They have dry blood on them from beating someone up. I wonder who that could be.  Al. 
     "What you done? Have you killed someone for goodness sakes," my dad says.  Tobias looks confused. 
     "Your hands," I say.  He looks down and sees what he's talking about.
     "Just like his father I guess. And our daughter wants to be with someone that's abusive. How desperate," my dad tells my mom.  She doesn't look all that interested in what he has to say though. 
      "What did you say?" Tobias says in a low,  deadly voice.  My father stands up,  making his way to Tobias as if he can do any harm. 
     "I said you're-"
      "Dad stop," I say, standing up and standing between Tobias and my father. Even at a time like this, Tobias gets a stead of my hair and starts playing with it. I close my eyes and just enjoy it.  So what?  I like the feeling. 
     "Are you seriously playing with her hair?" My dad asks. 
     "Would you rather me do this?" Tobias turns me around and winks.  He raises his hand and makes it look like he slaps me hard across the face, making a slap sound with his other hand.  I make myself fall on the ground and look hurt. I get up and sit down where I was before. 
     "You're choice," Tobias snarls.  My mother looks concerned now. I remove my hand to show that he didn't really slap me.  She struggles not to laugh. 
     "Come on. We're leaving," my father announces.  My mom gets up and he grabs my arm,  forcing me to stand.  His grip is so tight it will end up leaving a in bruise the morning.  Tobias Yanks me away and pushes me so I'm behind his protective body.
     "Don't ever touch her like that again. If it ever happens again, I swear I will hurt you without any hesitation," Tobias tells him. 
     "You slapped my daughter," my dad says. Tobias shakes his hand and moves a little so my parents can see my resume whole face which has no sign of a slap mark. 
     "I would never lay a hand on her in a way she doesn't want. Now get the hell out."