JUST PUSH IT OUT!!!

(6 months later)
              Tobias's POV
     Tris and I aren't getting married. Well, we are, but we're gonna just get eloped tomorrow since we don't want this to be a big thing.  I'm home all alone just trying to sleep since I have no social life. Waking up at five isn't good for me. 
       "FOUR!!!" I hear Zeke's voice yell from the living room. I stand up and go to the living room. He's pacing with his hands going through his hair.
     "What's wrong wi-"
      "SHE'S GOING INTO LABOR. ALL THE GIRLS ARE WORKING. URIAH IS WITH SHAUNA AT THE HOSPITAL!! I KEPT TELLING HER TO PUSH IT OUT BUT IT'S NOT WORKING," He yells.  I grab my jacket and shoes we tun to the hospital. I can't believe he just left her here with his brother. If that were Tris I wouldn't be leaving her side.
       "I'm gonna kill you!! I'm gonna chop your damn dick off for doing this to me!! This is all your FAULLTT," She yells at Zeke through a what I think is called a contractions. Dear lord.  That's it no kids. Nope. I'm not putting This through this. 
        "What do we do!!" Uriah asks.  Zeke and I look at each other. Shauna pulls on my shirt, dragging me down so we're face to face.
      "You guys are all fucking idiots. Get a fucking doctor," she cries. I frantically nod in sudden fear of a 5'10 girl that's in labor and can't walk. 
      I run out and get a doctor.  It's the same doctor This has so it's not all that weird. She comes in and checks something. 
     "It's time to start pushing," the doctor says. Shauna clenched my hand with all her strength. Thank God I'm strong. Doctors come in and go down there.  Uriah and I look at each other in horror. We didn't want to stay in here through this part!!! 
     "Ahhhhhhhh" she yells after awhile. My ears. I'm deaf now.  I can't hear.  Loud crying now fills the room.  Zeke rushes over and looks at the now born baby. They go and wash it. 
     Once it's placed in Shauna's arms she smiles at it lovingly. Maybe I still want children.