Dance Unless Youre Not Got Getting It

(But with heels)

            (But with heels)

              Tobias's POV     Tris walks out of the room ready to go

              Tobias's POV
    Tris walks out of the room ready to go. Damn she looks good. I stand up and go to her.  I pull her close to myself by her waist. 
     "You look beautiful," I tell her. She blushes. I love that I can make her do that. "Well, let's get going."
    ×××
    Sitting down I can't take my eyes open off Tris. Her eyes just seem to be so much brighter tonight, maybe that has something to do with the twinkle lights above us.
      She stands up and offers me her hand. I look up at her in confusion.  "Dance with me," she says. I look around and hesitantly get up.
     We make our way to the dance floor. I place my hands on her hips as she sways. I just stand there and look at her. She stops and glares up at me.  "Dance unless your not getting it tonight," she says. I start swaying with her. Her head rests on my chest now. 
     "I'm sorry," I say again.  I hear her groan. 
     "If you say that one more time I will kill you and I won't regret it," she says. Okay thennn.   
     "Someone's feisty," I say. 
     "You love it though," she says. I roll my eyes.  "Don't deny it."
    ×××××
       Tris pushes me down on the bed and bites her lip seductively. I don't remember dying and going to Heaven. She takes the dress off over her head.  My eyes immediately find the bruise, making me lose all the sexual lust and want I have for her right now. All I can feel is the sorrow and regret I feel for causing this.  She doesn't seem to notice and gets on top of me.  Her lips find mine.
      "Tris," I sigh. She looks me in the eyes. "I can't do this right now even though how bad I want to," I say.  She looks down and gets off of me.  "It's not your fault. It's my fault. All I can look at is the bruise." She goes to her side of the bed and lays down. 
      "It's okay. Get some sleep, luv," she says before closing her eyes. I lay myself down next to her and wrap my arms around her. I really shouldn't of done that.