What The -

Tris's POV
     I finish doing Al's tattoo that's on his arm. He's muscular, but not anywhere near as buff as Tobias.  He was flexing his arm the whole time because every time I'd turn around he'd relax it for a few seconds. 
     "I'm done," I tell him. I did a candor symbol and a dauntless symbol.  He sits up and let's me wrap his arm up.  His face is way to close to mine.  This boy needs to get a hint.  I'm in a relationship for God's sake. 
    I pull back, but at the time I do he grabs my face and pulls my mouth to him.  His lips move against mine.  Mine aren't moving though.  He pulls away.  He looks hurt but I don't care.  I slap him. 
     "Leave!" I yell at him. He does and I leave soon after,  closing up.  I know I have to tell Tobias about this and I'm concerned about how she will react.  ××××××
      "Tobias!" I call out when I get home.  He walks up from the living room with my parents behind him.  Wait!  What!?!  Fuck. 
     "Sweety," my mom says and hugs me. I hug her back. I missed her so much. We pull away and my dad hugs me.  I smile at Tobias.  This is going to be eating me alive if I don't tell him soon.  "Um, Four, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask.  My parents stare from me to him.  He nods and we excuse ourselves to our rooms. 
      "Tris, what's happening? I don't want your parents thinking we're doing anything," he says.  I sigh. 
     "Al kissed me. I knew I had to tell you. You would be mad if I didn't," I tell him.  His expression goes cold,  and his hands bawl up in fists.  I touch it but it doesn't go away. 
     "He's dead," he says mostly to himself.  He pushes past me and goes to the living room,  making his way to the door.  Before he can open it I grab his arm.  I don't care that my parents are here and looking at us. 
     "Please, don't kill him," I say.  He would actually do it, even though that's one of his fears.
      "I'll try not too," he says.  Oh God. He leaves the apartment.  My family looks at me like I'm nuts. 
     "What?"