So Now You Want To Touch Me?

Tobias's POV
       I walk into the room and see Tris laying down reading. I lay down beside her and kiss her shoulder.  She turns her to me. "So now you want to touch me?" She says. Our eyes meet. 
      "I'm sorry about how I've been lately. I want to make it up to you," I tell her.  I place another kiss on her shoulder. I kiss her lips slowly, so slow it hurts.  I take the book out of i her hand and set it on the night stand, knowing she'll flip if I throw it the ground.  
     ×××××
       "Thank you," she says. I'm still trying to regulate my breathing. The feel of her bare skin against mine makes me more relaxed then I have been.  She stands up. 
     "Dear lord," I mutter.  She looks at me, confused. Bruises cover her body;  one on her right shoulder, right forearm, both sides, legs.  I just keep hurting her.  I'm trying to make her feel good but it isn't working.  "Look in the mirror," I tell her.
     She walks into the restroom and looks on the mirror. The look in her eyes says it all.  "Tobias, you didn't hurt me," she says. I throw my head back. 
     "What to you mean? You're covered in bruises. Caused by me," I say. 
     "I didn't feel the pain. I'm okay. You made me feel good, great actually. I asked you to hold me tighter and you did. It isn't your fault at all," she says. I don't think I'll ever be able to sexually touched again.