Playful

Tris's POV  
         "I loved seeing you with a child," I say.  He grins. I can tell that he's thinking about something but I'm not gonna push it. Be comes over to me. 
   "How long do you want to wait before getting engaged?" He asks. I wasn't expecting that at all.
   "I've never really thought about that? Why?" He swallows thickly. 
   "Cause I want to marry you..."
     "Are you asking me to marry you?" He smiles. 
          Tobias's POV
     My knee's are shaking.  "Yes I am. I'm asking you to marry you. I'm not good at speeches so this is the one way that I thought would really work," I say.  She leans up and kisses me.  My hands find her waist and hold her tightly against me.   
      "I'll marry you," she breathlessly says. I reach into my picks and take out the ring I got literally in the middle of the night last night. Thank the lord it was open. I slip it into her finger. "I love you so much," she says. I kiss her.
       "Now that last name of yours has to go away," I say.  She rolls her eyes. 
     "You can be a dick sometimes. My dad likes you now," she says.
    "And you could be a bitch sometimes. And I wouldn't be so sure about that," I say. She shakes her head with a smile. She's perfect. "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch."
    "It's fine. It was playful. I'm not apologizing for what I said though. It was the truth," she says.  I pick her up and run her as fast as I can into the room.  You don't need to know what happened in there.