Fight For What You Love

Tobias's POV
    Caleb and I walk into Tris's mines room. I shut the door behind me. I know that if I lock that door nothing will stop me from killing the bastard. He looks at me with expectant eyes.
      "Listen, your making Tris uncomfortable. I think you should leave," I tell him, trying to contain myself. He looks around as if he's innocent in this.
     "Did I miss something? I haven't done anything that would make her uncomfortable," he says.  Little does he know that I know what he did to my wife. Listen, we might not be married, but I knew that she was going to be a hell of a lot more to me than just an initiate when I helped her out that net.
      "Listen, just do as I say so I don't have to do something I don't want to," I tell him. Fuck that, I want to. Really bad. He takes a step forward, trying to size me up. Not gonna work buddy.  I'm way taller than him, way more buffer, and he doesn't know how to fight.
     "What are you gonna do?" Don't be smart with me boy.
     "You don't want to find out. I know what you did to Tris, so don't try acting innocent. You're lucky that I'm not beating the life out of you right now," I say. "What kind of sick bastard starves his little sister?"
     "She told you. I told her to never talk about that!" He says angrily. I want go  punch him so badly right now.
      "Well, you don't own her. She isn't some dog that you can just pull the leash and she'll do whatever. She has a mind of her own. You caused her so much pain. Not only did it take a troll on her physically but also emotionally and mentally. She's so insecure with herself because of you. She doesn't deserve that. The only thing keeping me from killing you is the fact that I'm not sure how Tris would feel about that," I snarl.  He chuckles.
       "You think that's the only thing I did to her?" He asks with an evil smirk. "You're not the only one that has gotten it from her. But she wasn't willing with me," he says. He raped her. "Age fifteen, so innocent. I was the same age but we had different mind sets."
      That sets me off. Before he can react to it I grab his shoulders and move him against the wall,  kneeing his in the stomach. He freed his hand from his back and gets a punch at my lip; I can taste the bitter taste of blood. I punch him clear across the face. He grabs the small flower vase that still has no flowers in and aims it at my head. It hits but I try and not let it faze me. The door swings open but I don't care. 
       "You're such a sick freak for doing that to your sister," I say, kneeing him where it counts. He groans in pain. Punching him again I hear someone's voice. 
      "Stop," it calls. I try and block it out, punching him again. He's almost unconscious but I don't give a crap. He hurt the only person I have ever loved. "Tobias, please stop," the voice comes again. This time I register who it is. I stop and turn to look at Hanna. This is what I walked in on that guy she was dating doing to her. "Son, stop please," she begs.  I look at Caleb again and drop him, letting his body fall to the ground.
       Mr. and Mrs. Prior rush over to the their son. Raelee grabs Tris's arm, not wanting her to come to me while I'm this state. Tris is the one I need right now. To calm me.  I love her so much I nearly killed someone cause they did something to her.  I need to have her in my arms so that I know she's okay now.  
      "I'm sorry, Hanna," I say.  She nods.  Looking around the room everyone is in shock. "Can all you leave. I'm sorry to have ruined this, but I need to be with just Tris right now." They all nod and begin exiting. Hanna comes over to me and hugs me. I hug her back. She's more a mom than Evelyn was. 
    "You're a good man that does bad things for good reasons, Tobias. You love so hard that you would kill to protect the ones that mean the most to you. That's a great thing. But you can't let your anger cloud the love that's causing you to something," she says into my ear. Pulling back I nod. 
      Raelee is the first one to talk. "What the hell just happened? Why would you beat up my brother to near death?" She screams at me. Tris's parents are now standing next to Tris, probably making sure she doesn't come near me.   
     Tris breaks free from them though and comes to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest. I stroke her hair once I realize that's she's crying. Leaning down, I plant a kiss on hee head.
      "He just beat up your brother! How are you in his arms?" Her father says, fuming with anger. Tris pulls away and looks at them, taking my hands in hers for most likely support.
     "Cause he just did what I've wanted to do since I was eleven," she says. They all look confused. "I need to tell you guys something."

AU: I think this chapter really shows a more emotional side to Tobias. Hanna and him have a son-mother bond and are close. She will play a part in him and his actions throughout the rest of this story. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Be brave -Veah