WE CAN'T DO THAT!!

Tris's POV
          Tobias and I sit in the room as we wait for the doctor to come in.  
      "Hello," my doctor,  Mary,  says when she comes in.  "What's happening?" She asks.  I feel uncomfortable talking about sec with anyone, not even the one I do it with.
       "Two days ago we we're having sex and she was in pain the entire time. This wasn't the first time for us either," he tells her with no shame. She nods and writes something down. 
       "Well, pain while intercourse is normal with Endometriosis," he tells us.  "Unfortunately, that stops most couples from having sex-"
      "We can't do that," we says at the same time.  Mary looks at us with wide eyes. 
      "Okay then.  You can try other things.  Oral-"
      "There we go," Tobias says and stands up from his seat.  I look up at him. 
      "Is there anything else that can at least make the pain bearable?" I ask. 
     "I'm sorry no. Soon you'll be getting that Laparoscopy so that should help a little," she tells me.  I nod and stand up.
      ×××××
      "This sucks," we both say after trying out that whole oral thing. We we're satisfied but neither of us seemed to get that fulfilment we usually get. 
      "We could just stop all together," he says. We both burst out laughing. We wouldn't last.

The Perfect Ten On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara