Sweet Sweet Dreams

Tris's POV
Tobias kisses up my stomach, staring into my eyes seductively as he does so. Our lips meet, making me give out a moan. His hands grip my hips, pulling me impossibly close to him.
"I need you, now," I tell her. He nods and positions himself. Once he starts pushing in we both are moaning messes. Our tongues battle against each other.
"Fuck," he moans. I sigh loudly as our hips brush against each others. I grasps his back, stretching my nails down it on pure pleasure and bliss.
"Harder," I moan. He complies immediately. My breaths are coming faster my the minutes. Beads of sweat are making there way to his forehead. He barriers his hand in my neck, biting and sucking on my skin.
"I'm close," I mutter into his ear. He let's out a sexy groan.
"You feel so damn good," he moans as his lips meet mine. That makes me lose it. My back arches against him. He finishes soon after me.
××××××
I slowly wake up in the my bra and underwear, and Tobias's arms wrapped tightly against me. I turn around and see that he's awake.
"Are you okay? You seemed to be having a crazy dream, but seemed relaxed so I didn't wake you," he says.
"What are you-" then it hits me. It didn't happen. Maybe I felt the rejection and want so much that I dreamt it. Disappoint fills me. "I'm fine. It wasn't a bad dream," I say.
"Okay," he says into my hair. He pulls me closer to his warm, strong body. Oh how I wish that dream we're real.
××××
All day I have been trying to get Tobias to touch me. He won't do it. I don't know what I have to do to get him to understand that he didn't hurt me to the point if no return.
As we're on the couch watching Everybody loves Raymond I decide to take a chance. I lean in closer to him and kiss just below his ear, knowing that's his weakness. His eyes close for a second. I move my mouth to his pulse point, sucking on it as I slightly flick my tongue. I need him.
"Tobias," I moan into his ear. He groans as he flips me so I'm laying down on the couch and he's above me. His like meet mine for a hungry and much needed kiss. He bites onto my lip, earning a relatively loud moan from me.
I start unbuttoning his shirt. I throw it someone where in near the TV. I lift up and he removed my black v-neck. He pushes me back down, lust, love, want, admiration, hunger all showing in his dark blue eyes.
His hands skim down my stomach and sides. He comes to a sudden stop. His eyes are fixed on one thing and one thing only. That damn bruise. I want to yell at him so bad right now. I'm sexually frustrated and it's horrible. Especially when you have a husband that's supposed to me fulfilling those needs.
He stands up and leave the room without saying anything. Really Tobias Marcus Eaton. Really? Okay, that felt weird calling him by his full name. It feels like I'm furious at him, which I'm not. Sure I'm hurt and feeling lonely, but I'm not mad at him. But come on!