Who's Is It?

Tris's POV
    "So, your here for a pregnancy test?" My doctor asks me.  I shake my head. 
     "No, I took three already and they we're from my friend who works here. I just- maybe two months ago I was kidnapped and raped. I just need to know who the father is," I tell her. She looks at Tobias. 
    "How are you doing?" She asks him. He has his Four mask in place, making it impossible to read him. He shrug in answer.  "Well okay then."
     ×××××
      "How long does it take for them to call?" Tobias asks, sitting next to the home line. I roll my eyes at him and sit on his lap so I'm straddling him. We haven't sat like this in weeks since we're holding back from having sex. His hands lay on my waist.
      The phone goes off and he grabs it. I tell him to put it on speaker. "Hello, is this Mrs. Eaton?" Someone on the other end says. 
      "Her husband," Tobias says.
       "Oh well, we have the results for the test she came in and took today," the person tells us. Tobias sighs. 
       "What are they?"
       "Well the baby is Tobias Eaton's, (au: erudite invented a new test for it)." Tobias smile as I let my body relax. 
       "Thank you," Tobias says then hangs up. His eyes shine into mine. He looks happy. I haven't seen him look so happy since the day we got married. I pull his lips to mine.  "It's mine," he whispers to himself.
      "Yes. Your a father," I tell him.  He stands up with me still in his arms and picks me up, spinning around. "You have no idea how much I want you right now," I say.  He look at my lips then brings them up to my eyes. 
      "I want you too. But it hurts you," he tells me. I shake my head and kiss him.  He let's out a deep grunt. 
      "Maybe it won't be as bad. Please," I say. He shakes his head and carries me into the room.