Stay Out Of That Area Of My Life

Tobias's POV
       It's been a long long month since the whole thing with the bruise started.  Trust me, I want to take her so fucking much but I can't.  I feel like just my touch will cause her pain. 
      Zeke stares at me. For a second.  "So, how's your sex life?" He abruptly asks me.  I snap. I snap my head in his direction. 
     "Stay out of that area of my life," I tell him. He scuffs. 
     "Come on, your the married one here. I though you two would be trying to things. New posi-"
     "Stop!" I say. "Her and I haven't been having sex," I tell him. His eyes widen in shock. 
      "I'm sorry? I don't think I head you right? Did I hear your dumnass say that your not having sex?" He asks. I groan, throwing my head back. "Why?"
      "We haven't been for about a month," I say. He makes a nice that sounds like he's dying.  "One night while I was sleeping a accidently punched her side and it left a bruise. After that I feel like just my touch will hurt her," I tell him. 
    Suddenly a female voice pipes in. Shit.  "Withholding sex is very unhealthy for a relationship," Hanna tells me. 
      "Tell him mom!" Zeke says. 
     "You shut it, Ezekiel. You're like a bunny, humping Shauna anytime you get," she says.  I can't help but snicker. She turns her glare to me, making me stop.  "You though, you are married and with that comes the responsibility of fulfilling your partners, Tris's, sexual needs," she tells me.  I look down at my hands. 
      "I hurt her Hanna. I fill like if I touch her she'll yell out in pain," I say.  She touches my arm. 
     "You have a big heart, and thank God you found This to share it with. If she thought you would hurt her again, do you think she would have your last name? Do you think she would be coming home to you everyday? Do you think she would be falling sleep every night next to you?"
      I let out a sigh. She's right. This was just something that happened and I have to move on from it. Tris is with me and for some reason is in love with a messed up man like me. 
     I stand up and sigh.  "Thank you Hanna. This conversation must have been awkward to have." She shakes her head.
     "No. As long as your not fucking her then it doesn't bug me. I know how in love you are with her," she says. I hug her.  "No go home and sex it up." I narrow my eyes. "Ignore that and just go."