Marcus Freaking Eaton

Tris's POV
        "Mom, Dad, please remind me again why you're here. And no saying that you just wanted to see me," I say.  My mom looks at my dad for help. I'm organizing the tattoo inks while they sit down and watch me. 
      "Then we don't have an answer," my dad tells me. He clears his throat as Tori walks in.
     "Hey, nice one," she says ruffling my hair,  not caring that my parents are sitting here.
     "Nice One?" I ask.  She laughs.
      "Yeah, your the nice Eaton. Sure Four isn't a dick, but he sure as hell isn't nice to people. At least you try. As soon as people try and get close to him he snaps like a snapping turtle."
     I let out a small laugh at her words; they're true.  Thinking about it I'm lucky he let me in. "How is he?" My dad asks. There it is!
     "He's good. He just got over the flu but he's okay," I answer. Tori bursts out laughing.  "What's funny about that?" I ask her. 
     "Come on, anyone who would think of him as being in bed with a stuffed, red nose, breathing heavy cause it's hard, pale, and running to the bathroom to throw up would laugh. Imagine Tris, your an initiate again and he's nothing but the tough and mean instructor. Think of him sick." I burst out laughing. "See."
     ××××××
     My parents left to get something from the dining hall while I'm alone. Something covers my mouth. I fight back and manage to get away.  Marcus.  Someone gets me from behind. I turn around in their arms and see Al. Why is he doing this?  
     Marcus comes back and covers my mouth with his hand again. My head now feels light and the room is spinning. The next thing,  everything is black.
             Andrew POV
      Natalie and I get back to the parlor and see that Tris isn't there. There's a note to go to the apartment so be follow what it says and go.
     Tobias opens the door and let's us in. "Tris isn't here," he says. Natalie and I look at each other in concern. "She's still at work."
      "There was a note that she said she was here," Natalie tells him. Worry and concern fills his expression.  He really does care for Tris.
    "I'll go look around. You guys should stay here. I'll be back," he tells us.  
     ×××
            Tobias's POV
     I swear to God if anything happened to her I'll kill who ever caused it.  I've searched everywhere there is to look. I'm at our spot at the chasm when my phone beeps. I take it out in hopes of it being Tris. 
     Your dearest Beatrice.
    There's a picture attachment with Tris,  a gash on her temple bleeding and passed out. There's only one person I can think who would message this. My oh so loving bastard of a father.