Night Out

Tobias's POV

     Tris's Outfit
I take Tris's hand in mine as we make our way down to the net.  While initiation isn't going on its just an area that we all like to hang out at.  Zeke and I cooked food (yes we can cook thanks to his mother) for Uriah, Shauna, Tris, Marlene, and only because Zeke invited them before all this shit Al and Nita. 
        Tris looks adorable with her hair up in a messy bun and long sleeve,  black dress that Chris made her get during initiation.  Her hand squeezes mine when we get their.  She's still not used to so many people acting a certain way and that is endearing to me. 
    "It's okay," I say into her ear. Everyone sees that we're here and comes over.  Al tries giving This a hug but she steps closer to my side.  I give my 'four' stare.  He steps back.  I feel a hand go on my arm.  I know it's not Tris's so I pull my arm away.  I look and see that it's Nita. 
     "Hey, Four," she says.  She sounds friendly, but behind that she's a horrible, slutty person.  Her eyes are pretty, but as much so as Tris's.  I like-no love the innocence that are in Tris's. 
      "Hello," I say then lead Tris to a seat.  We all sit down and that damn whore sits next to me, touching my thigh and bringing it up.  She gropes me.  I grab her wrist and take her hand off of me.  Tris stands up and leaves. I follow after her.  When we get back to our place there are tears in her eyes. I don't blame her for them. 
     "I'm so sorry that that happened. I didn't think that she would go as far as to to that," I tell her.  Tris nods. 
     "I know you didn't. It's just that, wouldn't you want someone who isn't afraid to do those sort of things, even in private?" She's doubting herself and I don't like that. 
     "Tris, no. I wouldn't want that. What she does is fuck people. It's just sex to her. Is that what you think it'd be for us?" I ask.  I don't mean to come off as harsh but it happened.
    "I don't kno-"
     "It wouldn't Tris. I love you. She does that with people who don't matter to her. I love you. Please, don't doubt yourself in this relationship," I say.  She takes a step towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck.
     "I'm ready."