Stress Reliever

Tris's POV
Warning: Content is mature
     I know that Tobias has been stressed as hell lately so I just thought that I'd surprise him with... Something.  Him and I have only done THAT once and I have no problem with doing that again.
      ××××
      Tobias and I are sitting on the couch watching Halloween Town since it's almost Halloween and who the heck doesn't love that movie!?! I move a little closer to tobias so that my head is on his chest.  I move my hand so it's resting in that area.  I can hear his breath hitch. 
      I sit up and straddle his waist. His eyes are completely off of the movie now. He's not touching me thought so I grab his hands and place them on my lower back. I place my lips on his,  grinding my hips against him,  making him give a out a moan that just make me - never mind.
      He stands up, carrying me so I'm legs are still wrapped around him. He throws me on the bed not nothing to be careful.  I smirk up at him.  I don't want him to be gentle. 
     "Come here," I say.  He climbs on top of me and kisses me. He bite down on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Our tongues battle for dominance over each others. Sit up to take his shirt off and them mine. 
     I trail my hands down his chest and down to there.  He bites his bottom lip.  "Keep doing that type of stuff and you won't be able to walk," he says.  I lean in close to him. 
     "Okay," I say.  I rub against him. He pushes me down on the bed,  trailing one hand down my stomach and down to my underwear.  He rubs me at that area making me grab onto his shoulder. 
     "Tobias, stop. I want you. Now," I say.  He takes his pants and boxers off as I do the same.  "Don't you dare be soft Tobias Eaton," I tell him.  He seems hesitant but nods. Slamming himself in we both let out a loud moan. 
     "Shit," he says.  My nails scratch into his back with each of his hard and fast thrusts. Our lips devour each others. 
     "Fuuuck," I groan.  I bite down on my bottom lip.  He somehow starts going harder.  It hurts but it feels good at the same time. 
     "Tris, I'm gonn-" he grips my hips as he barriers his head in my neck. I finish not long after him.  I'm gonna be so fucking sore tomorrow.  "Did I hurt you?" He asks. 
     "No. I love you," I say.   
     "Love you too."

AU: What?  They've been going through some tough things.  Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Be brave 🔪🔪🔪- Veah