Love

Tobias's POV
      I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom.  How can she want someone like me? I'm deathly afraid that I'll end up harming her during this. I don't know how to control my strength.
      Laying her down as gently as I can she grasps my shoulder, pulling my down.  I put all my body weight on my elbows so I don't hurt her.  I'm holding back and I know she can tell. 
     "Don't hold back Tobias. Just go for it," she says.  I stare into her eyes.  Her hands go into my hair. 
    "What if I hurt you?" I ask. 
     "Then I'll stop you," she says.  That's all it took for me to just let go. I attack her mouth with mine.  It doesn't even take a second for her to respond. I slip my hand under her shirt.  She let's out a sigh. 
    She sits up and takes her shirt off as I do at the same time. I push her back down on the bed as slowly I can.  It doesn't end up like that though.  I pushed her down a little too rough for my taste. I look away but she makes me look back at her. 
     "Don't," she says. I nod and back to kissing her, moving them to her jaw and neck.  She's so damn beautiful.  She flips  us over and gets on top so she's straddling me.  Her kisses are hell if a lot more sure and fierce that mine.
    To my surprise she drags her bottom lip down to to my v line and sucks on the skin.  I let out a deep moan. She kisses back up to my mouth, sucking and nipping on my skin as she does. 
×××××
   "Are you sure you want this? I can wait," I say.  She looks very nervous. 
    "Please, Tobias," she says. I nod and ********* in as gently as I can without causing her too much pain.  She bites down into my shoulder. Her eyes gather up with tears. I give her time to get used to it them waif for her okay.  She starts moving her hips against mine. 
     "Tobias, not so hard," she tells me as she takes hold on my hands that lay her sides. I loosen my grip and keep going.  I just wanted her to feel as loved as possible.