For The Love Of God

Tobias's POV
      Tris's parents are confused as hell right now. The only way I can really get onto Abnegation land is to be with Abnegation citizens. I take my gun out as we come to the house I was beat in.  Two little kids come running by and stop when they see the hand gun. I squat down so I'm near their heights. 
       "Hey, you guys should go back inside your houses so your safe. Nothing will happen badly. It's just so your safe," I tell them. The little girl looks like what Tris and mines kid would look like. Beautiful. They run back into a house and I stand up.
      I kick the door open and go in. No one is in here.  This is too easy. I look back at Tris's parents to make sire they're okay. We he'd up the stairs. I go into my old room and see Tris tried down into the bed breathing heavily. 
      "Tris," I say. She turns her head and cries when she sees me and her family. Too easy. I go over and untie her.  She jumps into arms when I'm done. I kiss her forehead.
     She goes to her parents they run her out. The closet doors open and my father and Al come out. See, too easy. I click the bullet into place as Al's trying to figure it out. How did he pass initiation. I shoot the gun,  aiming it at Al. He falls down to the floor as Marcus runs out of the room. 
     I get to the living area and see him holding Tris against him with a knife to her neck. "I know why you're doing this and it's not worth it," I say holding the gun out.
      "Take any other step your pretty wife is a goner," he says.
      "Hurt me instead," I say. Tris's parents look at me in fear.  "Beat me again. Hurt me. Kill me. Torture me. But for the love of Gob, don't hurt her," I say. He let's out a evil laugh. To my surprise he let's her go.  His gun goes off and I push her behind me as fast as I can. Everything is black....