Sicky

Tris's POV
    I wake to a coughing Tobias. As he coughs his arms tighten around me, making it hard to breath.  This man needs to take a break from that trailing room. 
    "Tobias, baby, are you okay?" I ask turning in his arms so I'm facing him. 
     "Yeah," he says, his voice scratchy. He tries leaning on and giving me a kiss but pulls away and rushes into the bathroom. I follow in after his and rub his back and he throws up.
     "Your sick, I'll get you medicine," I tell him and go to the kitchen. I go back in to see him brushing his teeth. He takes the medicine, downing it like a shot.
     "Thank you, Luv. I have to get ready to go train initiates," he says. I raise my brows at him and cross my arms. 
     "No your not. Your gonna get in bed and sleep so you can get better. I already messaged Zeke and he's covering for you," I tell him.  He opens his mouth to say something. "Don't talk back to me, Eaton. Your gonna get your hot ass in that bed and lay down," I tell him.  He stares at me in shock. 
     "Fine fine," he says.  His voice is deep but soft so it sounds finny. 
    ××××
     "How are you feeling?" I ask him when he walks up. His eyes search mine for a second.
    "Did you tell me to get my hot ass in bed earlier?" He asks. I glare at him. 
    "Yes I did. You have a hot ass. Now, how are you feeling? And I want the truth," I say. I know how much he hates to show venerability in front of me. 
     "I feel like shit," he says. I cuddle close to him. 
     "Want soup?" I ask. He shakes his head. 
     "I want you though."
    "Can't. You'll get me sick and that can't be good for the baby," I say. A big smile spreads across his face. I let out a laugh.  "I'm just kidding. I'm not pregnant." ....maybe....