:Chapter 1:

:Isabella:
It was like I was suffocating. But nothing was blocking my breathing or drowning me. It was like it was pulling something around my body suffocating me. No matter what I did I couldn't move or see what was doing it no matter how hard I tried. I was stuck and like a fly in a spiders web waiting for my death. I hated it.

Suddenly a light would fill my eyes like heaven opening up. I would take in my surroundings and realize I was in my bed. It was like waking up from a nightmare but I didn't realize it was the starting of a nightmare. The suffocating feeling returned in about two minutes but worse. It felt as if something was attempting to not only suffocate me but rip my limbs off of my body.

The pain pushed me to the crying point and all I wanted to die. Then this figure would appear in my vision like a person sent to save me from my pain. At first I believed it was Dalton it Derik until the figure got close and the real nightmare began.

Before me stood Gavial, the ancient hellhound. He looked no different from the last time I saw him. Same sinfully flawless face and destructive evil aura radiating how he saw the world stints him. He'd just stand there staring at me didn't say a word. Then he would crack this cruel smirk and the pain got worse.

Another figure emerged into the group in black clothing with pale wrinkly skin. It would come into focus slowly as if to taunt me. When it came into focus I felt like my air supply was cut off. The Shtriga stood there it's white eyes staring at me emotionless.

The bed I was on would dip in and a warn hand would be pressed against my forehead. I begged for it to be Dalton or Nico. I couldn't bare another figure from my past appearing to taunt me before they took my life. When I looked up my world would crash when I saw the purple hair of the Helkin. Vee sat there just smirking at me knowing the fear that was beginning to crawl into me.

There was a creaking of the locked doorknob as I stared at it. The lock would slowly become unlocked then the door would push open and the figure would push itself inside my room. I could see grey skin and a bloody mouth full of razor sharp teeth. The smell of rotting flesh and death would invade my senses and torture my very being. I'd look up into white haunting eyes filled with hunger. The wendigo.

They would all stare at me with different expressions. Gavial's stare contained lust and desire as his eyes raked down my body. The Shtrigas gaze was emotionless like a poker face. Vee's contained anger but yet amusement at my helplessness. The Wendigos contained raw hunger.

The suffocating feeling would get worse and soon I'd get dizzy. At that moment they'd all strike at me.

"Is that all of the dream?" Dr. Vonetta asked as stared me down as we sat in her office. "Yes. It ends right when the attack happens then I wake up."

Dr. Vonetta nodded before writing down what I told her about my nightmare that has been playing on replay since I got back from Whispering-Waters. "Thank you Isabella for attending this session. I'll see you in next week." Dr. Vonetta said offering me a smile before handing me my slip for both school and my next appointment. Grabbing the papers I walked out of the room waving goodbye.

After constant bickering with Ryne and Enyr, I had agreed to start therapy. The only difference was I did supernatural therapy to be able to talk about that side if my problems. When I emerged out I instantly began searching the room for Dalton. My Mustang had broken down and my Motorcylce was out of gas so I was waiting for my Mustang to get fixed or for my back check to refill the gas on my Harley.

Dalton has agreed to drive me to therapy although he had offered to give me money for gas. But I actually enjoyed knowing he was out there. Lots of these people creeped me out and I had to put my weapons in a box until it was time to go. Dalton offered me a smile once I found him. He flashed me my daggers which he was holding which were the only weapons I was even aloud to bring. Stupid rules. "You ready to go?"

'You should go to his house and confess your undying love for him.' 'Satan. Get a life or go do something besides worrying about me and Dalton. You don't see me all over you and Lilith do you?'

Satan laughed before his presence disappeared which left me walking to Dalton's car. "So what are you and Vonetta working on now?" Dalton asked as we got into his car and he began driving to my house. "My nightmares. They're getting worse happening almost every night."

Dalton nodded at my answer. "If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you." I looked over at Dalton and smiled at the boy. "Thanks that means a lot. Once Enyr slept on my couch in my room and I had no nightmares." I said offering the boy a smile. 'It's like your telling him "Sleep with me or in my room to fight all the bad dreams away".' 'No it doesn't I'm just sharing information with him.'

Satan made an mhm sound at me before going back to his usual activities which either contains torturing the souls of the damned while doing yoga or doing 'stuff' with Lilith. The demon really needed to sit down with her and talk about their relationship. Every time I brought it up he brushed it off and changed the topic to Dalton.

Satan really needed to confront his problems instead of running from them. 'Take your own advice.' I am very certain Satan is sticking his tongue out at me in hell. Dalton pulled the car up into my driveway and pushed into into park. "Are you going to the Halloween dance?" Dalton asked his head tilting to the side. It's October, started school about a month ago. Now the Halloween dance was coming up. I also know Alana was gonna make me do some sort of decorating.

"Probably why?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the boy. "Would you like to go to the dance with me?" Dalton asked completely shocking me. "As friends?" I asked confused. "Whatever makes you comfortable." Dalton spoke smiling at me. A wicked idea popped into my head. "I accept except I chose the costumes." I said pushing my index fingers to his surprisingly soft lips. Most boys I've seen had some sort of chapped lips, but I haven't really seen it with many werewolves. They probably take care of their bodies better then humans do.

Dalton nodded at what I said about costumes. "Do you have the money to buy it?" Dalton asked raising an eyebrow. Well I have some for a costume. "Um, can I borrow two hundred dollars?" I asked sheepishly. I'm pretty sure Dalton's eyes nearly popped out of the sockets. "What are you buying us costumes made of gold?" Dalton asked staring me down.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I need custom made outfits for us. If I'm going to a dance I'm winning some sort of prize." I said remembering the flyer about a thousand dollar prize for some costume competitions. I was gonna win that contest with Dalton. 'That means you two share the prize money. Five hundred dollars each.' ' I guess I can handle that.'

Dalton cracked a cute little smile at me as I opened the door and got out. "See you in ceramics." Dalton said as he revved the engine of his car. He then pulled out of the driveway and waved goodbye to me. I returned the wave before shouldering my bag. I looked over to see Kadan and Alana going into a house. I did a little wave at them before heading where I'd met my overprotective older brothers.

Ryne opened the door and stared at the retreating Lamborghini. "Seriously you have perfect working car and motorcycle." Ryne complained ushering me in. "Jealous of him?" I asked with a smirk evident on my face. "No." "Don't worry you'll always be my big brother." I replied patting his shoulder before making my way to my room.

1446. Hey guys. I'm back! How'd you enjoy the chapter so far. New chapter should be up in few days. Until next time my fresh marshmallows.