:Chapter 22:

:Dalton:

I twirled the small brush in my hand sitting in front of the sugar pot thinking of what to put on it. Isabella and I's tea set had been fully sculpted and now we were here to glaze it. New York exams were up so we had about three hours in here to do the glazing. 'I say we do Isabella hugging us in wolf form.' 'Yeah no.' Isabella said we could do a nature theme tea set and I decided to do a forest scene with wolves.

Isabella sat next to me at the pottery station with a glaze brush in her hand painting on the designs. We had put in outlines of waves in some of it for the ocean themed one. Isabella had also made the top of it look like a huge wave. That was the cream holder thing. Isabella was painting the tea pot. She had a thick black line in the middle. On the top of the line were the beginning of all sorts of trees. I could identify a cherry blossom tree in it.

Dipping the brush in black glaze I began to try to paint a small wolf in the forest. This was a lot harder than I expected. I never understood how Isabella was such a good painter. Isabella preferred to paint over draw and she paints life scenes now. I believe she has a painting of Andrew and I chasing each other in the small creek near the house. Isabella had talent in the art department. I believe I have talent in the sports department. 'I have talent in some departments.' I blocked out Ash after that.

I was not in the mood for that type of stuff when I was trying to glaze some wolves onto the sugar holder. "How is your piece going so far?" Isabella asked turning towards me with a smile on her face. I looked down at it. "Well I got a one wolf on there so far." I said looking down at the sugar pot. Isabella smiled at me. "I got some trees and a black bear on mine so far." Isabella said showing me hers, her fingers having clay on them. Mine had some on them too but not as much as Isabella does.

The bear looked sorta ancient symbol like. "I based it off of wall paintings to make it have an ancient effect on it." Isabella said a smile on her face. 'She looks so cute!' Agreed. Isabella's raven hair was cascading down her back with a slight trim to it. She was in a Sons of Anarchy shirt and her denim jacket with a pair black and white skinny jeans and a pair of white vans to match her jeans. Around her neck was the necklace of the wolf and moon and stone that my Mother had given her.

It was a necklace that has been in my family for generations, the future Luna is given it. Isabella probably has no idea of that. 'I am not going to be the one to tell her that.' 'I ain't either.' My Mom should be the one to tell her after all she was the one that gave it to her. But that is tradition. My grandmother gave that to my Mother. There had been a big ruckus when my Mom became the Luna.

My Mom had been the only child to the Alpha and Luna of her old pack The White River. She was next in line for Alpha. My parents met in college and Dad sensed her as his mate. My Mom was reluctant when she found out he was in next in line for Alpha in our pack. She didn't want to disappoint her parents by throwing away her duty to become Alpha to be a Luna to her Alpha mate. My Dad had been persistent with her though and she began to listen to her wolf and instincts.

Soon they were introducing my Mom to my Dad's parents. My Dad's parents loved her and knew she'd be a perfect Luna because of her Alpha lineage. My Mom's parents on the other hand were furious when they found out she actually wanted to be Luna instead of Alpha female. Attacks were made on the pack and soon my Mom had struck back her old pack into submission and a truce was created.

My grandparents then had another child who was a boy. That is why I have an uncle only a few years older than me. We really didn't see my Mom's side of family much because of that. We only saw them a few times a year. "I bought a Christmas chocolate calendar for you while I was out." Isabella said as she continued painting her pot. I loved chocolate calendars. "Thanks you didn't have to." I replied. I could of gotten us a couple of them.

"You get me lots of stuff so I am simply repaying you. Are you going to the winter formal?" Isabella asked. The winter formal was coming up. Time seemed to be flying lately. I still couldn't believe that this was my last year of high school. I haven't figured out if I want to go to college right away or wait. But I had submitted my form for NYU in hopes of a sports scholarship. I don't know about Isabella yet. She said she'd consider college depending on how her schedule goes.

I was hoping she'd go to college preferably NYU so we could be in the same college. I haven't decided if I'd stay in the dorms or not yet. Probably the dorms. Rodney doesn't mind the dorms. I wonder what Isabella would pick. I'd feel bad for a boy that attempted to try to take advantage of Isabella in college. She'd kick their asses. 'I wouldn't have any sympathy for them or even feel bad. If you try to force someone you should be prepared to deal with the consequences that will come with it.'

"Probably will you be going?" I asked back. "Orchid will probably make me like she usually does. This time I will have less blue dress." Isabella said with a smirk on her face. Last winter formal we were in New York City at the Library Hotel. Orchid and Isabella went shopping and Isabella got a blue and white dress that shocked everyone. They thought Isabella would of gotten a more darker dress.

I thought she looked beautiful in it. It brought out the deep blue of her eyes and her light skin. "What color dress then?" I asked as I pushed the glaze onto the sculpture. "Probably a silver one. Silver is pretty." Isabella said. "Not out of real silver right?" I asked a little nervous. "Of course not. I wouldn't purposely do that so you'd burn your fingers since I know you will ask me for a dance if I go." Isabella said a smile on her face.

"These look really great. Nice work Isabella. The art teacher was right. You have extreme talent." Ms. Selkze said when she passed by. "Thank you." Isabella replied. Ms. Selkze gave her a dull look and nodded. What was that about?

1201. Hey! So I am trying to get in a bunch of chapter before the Christmas special. I'd prefer to be on book six for it but I don't think that will happen. I have been forgetting to update then losing my phone which is my source of banners. I do accept banners and covers. So if anyone wants to make a banner or a cover feel free to then PM me about it and give me the link. Until next time pen marshmallows.