:Chapter 41:

:Isabella:

"I am not the nervous one you are the nervous one." Enyr told me flatly as we stood outside of the room for Akira and Audrey. "No you just radiate nervous." I said touching my cheek where the bruise from Akira and Miss. Selkze was. It had begun to heal very good almost no longer there then Miss. Selkze punched me making the bruise appear. 'I told you selkies are no good people. They are evil, cunning, and deceitful.' 'That's what a normal human being says about you.' 'I am sexy and totally trustworthy.' Well it depended on the person, Satan had never betrayed me.

"Just knock on the door Enyr. They are not gonna eat us. The girl has cancer too much of a risk." I told Enyr. He shook his head so I sighed then knocked on the door. I pushed open the door after there was a gruff come in. In the room was Akira his hair everywhere and Audrey was in the bed having a devilish grin on her face as she held a pillow. 'Was a dominant werewolf pillow fighting with a human girl? He must be head over heels for her.'

"Isabella and Isabella's brother. Nice to see you." Akira said as he flattened down his hair. Audrey grinned before skipping over to me and attempting to hug me. "Slow it down. I barely know you. Throwing a pillow at an obnoxious she-wolf doesn't make us besties." I told her. Audrey backed up and went to Akira. "Sorry. I don't have any friends really." Audrey said leaning into Akira. I nodded while watching her closely.

"This is my brother Enyr. He is a Lycan. Now we don't now if he can turn or not. Maybe he can turn maybe he can't. Maybe he'll heal her cancer. We don't know. Just know your walking into this blindfolded." I told Akira. "I like the last one." Audrey said squeezing Akira's hand. Akira kissed the side of her head. "I do too. There wouldn't be a chance you could totally kick my ass but as long as it can buy you time." Akira said. "It could buy her unlimited time possibly." I told him. 'Or it could doom her.' 'Think positive Satan! Orchid has been studying their blood.'

"Ok." Akira said as he held Audrey near him. "Then go ahead and do it." Akira said. Enyr and I stared at each other dumb founded. "Ah. We are gonna make a contract before it." I told him. 'Smooth one for someone who has no idea what you are doing.' "Fine. But if you are stalling to plan an attack I will get the rest of Red Claws and attack back." Akira said. Audrey squeezed Akira's arm as if trying to get him to calm down.

"No. It's just us. But I want some rules established on a piece of paper." I told him going to a dresser. "Don't open that!" Audrey exclaimed just as I pulled it open. After seeing what was inside I quickly closed it. Audrey turned red and then looked away. "Werewolves can only get you pregnant if they desire too. Just thought you should know." I told her my cheeks red. 'Well we know what they were doing. Bom Chicka wow, wow.' 'Just no.'

Akira let out a small growl before grabbing a small notebook an pen. "State what you want done and I'll say what I want done." Akira said handing me the pad and pen. Ok what to write I began to scribble my demands.

Leave Derik alone.
Create an alliance with The Hunter's Organization.

I couldn't think of much else so I handed it back to Akira who took the pad and pen and scribbled down his demands. Before handing it back to me to read.

Turn Audrey.
If turn doesn't work help with the radiation bill.
Campaign for me to be the next Alpha.

Those demands were fine. I wouldn't mind helping out a little with the radiation bill. I would feel bad if Akira decided to tell me one day Audrey died because I didn't help him out. Despite just meeting her she had begun to grow on me. "That's a deal. I'll just sign this and then send you a copy when you sign it." I told him as I quickly scribbled my signature on it. Akira followed in sync with me. 'Looks like this is going good. I can leave now and go attend to Lilith. Wink.' I rolled my eyes at that.

"So should I get the alliance done here? Since one of the big Organization headquarters are here." Akira asked. There was big headquarters here the one in NYU, which is heavily guarded and is part of the government. If kills that seem supernatural like they send us in. The supernatural world is well known of our presence, we are sorta like the FBI, police and CIA all combined into one. We can arrest people, execute people, and gather information. We are highly advanced in technology more advanced then the regular human government is. We have all sorts of weapons they could only wish for.

There is special weapons for each race. But that would be for another time. "It's your choice in the end. There is a couple headquarters in Europe." I told Akira as I took the piece of paper and stored it in my pocket. There was also institutions, training like places. I grew up in one till I reached twelve then I bounced around until I could be placed in houses on my own for jobs. I was one of the few traveling hunters out there. But I was beginning to settle here but with the right money on the right job I'd do some traveling but I'd come back here.

"I'll probably do the alliance here then register in Europe. But you will campaign for my Alpha position right?" Akira asked. I nodded. Things like this didn't happen often since the Alpha position was usually hereditary. But if the Alpha was unable to work the Beta usually took place but Red Claws had been obliterated in the rogue attack so now they were forming once again. They were one of the most powerful packs in the world. Black Crescent Moon was the most powerful pack in America and on the list in North America and this continent. They were still on the world list but nowhere near Red Claws.

But Red Claws had been attacked and I could only expect attacks on them when they formed up. But then if they do have an alliance it'll help. If only the former Alpha made an alliance with The Hunter's Organization before we could of helped them in the attack. We aren't allowed to interfere with things like that but since they are creating an alliance they are under our protection.

"Yeah I'll campaign. Maybe one day I'll have a job to be there and help out. Maybe we will work together. But don't be a stranger." I told Akira with a mischievous smile. "I certainly won't. I apologize for the wreck we left. And the bruises. And Song and Huro. They will certainly behave better from now on." Akira said looking at me.

"When will you be leaving?" I asked. "In a month or two. We thought it'd take longer not make a truce but I am happy for that." Akira said. I nodded in agreement. Audrey held onto Akira. "So your brother is what you call a Lycan?" Akira asked examining Enyr. Enyr and I nodded. "Does he have Redwolf in him. If he does if he ever wants a pack he can join us." Akira said. "I'm guessing your keeping the Redwolf bloodline for the pack still." I stated.

Akira nodded. "It's been there since the pack first started. I might spread to people with a little less Redwolf blood but they have to at least have a little. I'd prefer some with a lot but I have to build up my pack to be prepared. We will be removing rogues from our territory and reclaiming it if your ever interested." Akira said. "I'll keep that in mind." I said looking at Audrey. Audrey was fidgeting like crazy, my bet was she was nervous at what was to come.

"Now hold up your end of our deal." Akira said looking at us and Audrey. Enyr nodded and his eyes went black. Then he went towards Audrey his canines lengthened ready to turn.

1410. Oh the last part will be the last chapter then the next book starts! Oh I enjoyed this book so much I never want it to end but Akira and Audrey will be back in maybe some future books but defiantly in the second series. But the next part is the Epilogue and then book 6 which will be just as awesome. I'll give you a hint: Isabella is digging into multiple pasts. Until next time my Redwolf marshmallows.

 Until next time my Redwolf marshmallows