:Chapter 5:

:Isabella:

My stomach was swirling around and my head pounded like the drums of death rolling in. I swear if Death comes out riding his black horse in his robes and scythe made of bones I will scream. My body swayed and I fell backwards but warm hands caught me and pulled me up. "What's the matter Isabella?" Dalton asked hoisting me up. "Car. Now!" I exclaimed falling against him once again as my body swayed at the pulsing of the left over energy.

Dalton swore but his hands gathered my legs and hoisted me up into bridal style. A loud growl echoed through the woods as Dalton began walking back towards where the car was. Dalton swore once again and turned around to see a large red eyed grey and white wolf it's teeth bared. "I'm gonna shift." Dalton said putting me on the ground were I grabbed onto a tree to catch my balance. I don't know what was going on but it felt as if all the energy in me was being ripped out turning me into a sluggish body. 'You need to get out of there! They are not just half hellhound, half werewolves.' Loud cracking of bones came from where Dalton stood naked and soon a large black wolf stood there. One moment it's eyes were crystal blue the next they were a melted gold representing that it wasn't Dalton any more that it was Ash playing. Ash snarled at the red eyed hybrid who still stood his ground. There were more growls and two more grey and white hybrids emerged from the woods there teeth bared.

Fuck! This was a god damn trap they had set up knowing I'd since the energy and come to investigate it. I should of thought it threw and came with more than pistols and a dagger. "Ash we need to go. Satan says there is more then just hellhound-werewolf hybrids." I whispered to Ash grabbing onto his midnight black fur and yanking myself up. Ash yelped when I yanked myself up and bared his teeth at me for pulling his fur. He shook his fur before crouching down signaling for me to climb on his back.

No, no, no, no! Last time I did this I got sick and puked everywhere but so did Derik. How does Derik run as a wolf when he had gotten a ride from a wolf and threw up along with me? Who knows, I'll ask him later. Sucking up my pride I swung myself onto Ash who once I got on stood up and I flung my arms around him as I got elevated off the ground. Lets just say they were about the size of length of a direwolf and the height of maybe four to five feet tall. If a werewolf was seen in public three things could happen. People would believe wolves were mutating, a huge wolf was bred with a huge dog or some crazy would insist it was a werewolf and get hauled to the loon house. But with me being a hunter and talking about it to Vonetta I didn't have to worry about being hauled to the loon house since my therapist was a supernatural therapist. Everyone was so glad when I agreed to that, they had been trying for years to get me to do it. But back to the crazy killer growling hybrids.

Ash shook his fur turned around then took off with me clinging to him for dear life in fear that I'd fall off and become hybrid chow. I'm not sure how this is suppose to be stress release, maybe when you're not being chased by killer hybrids it's different. A large grey hybrid came up beside us snarling and snapping. My body still felt weak and fatigued like crazy but I made my way down to my pistol and unsheathed it. Panting I aimed it and took the shot which stopped the hybrid sending it tumbling backwards.

Ash eyed me but didn't do anything except spring forward going to the car. I looked up at the sky to see dark grey clouds filling the sky signaling a storm was brewing which just made everything better. I looked behind me to see the hybrids still running after us snapping their jaws. "They are gaining us." I said clenching Ash's sleek fur in my fists causing a growl to rumble from his chest once again. Ash looked behind at the hybrids and snarled, then the speed began picking up and I felt my lunch rising ready to come bursting up at any moment. A wolf came hurling out of the forest at Ash full speed. The body collided with Ash's sending us tumbling and me rolling off of him. Ash ended up in a fight with the hybrid their jaws snapping at each other furiously.