Epilogue

:Dalton:

"He bit her right?" I asked Isabella as we laid on the cement slab outside her house. Isabella was finally letting us over to her place instead of just her always coming to my place. My Mom was beginning to consider her as a daughter similar to Orchid and Angel. Although Orchid liked to remind Mom of how old she actually was. 'She is older than Andrew. Do you think she knew one of our ancestors?' 'Maybe why don't you ask her next time you see her.' 'Ok.'

"Yeah. We aren't sure if it will work. If it doesn't I will help pay for Audrey's radiation. It was part of our contract we made." Isabella said as she offered me a small KitKat from our bowl of KitCat's. I accepted it. "What was part of the contact?" I asked her. 'Better not be anything bad.' "To turn Audrey. If that doesn't work help pay for her radiation. Then to campaign for him to be the Alpha. My part was for him to leave Derik alone and create an alliance with The Hunter's Organization." Isabella said with a grin towards me.

I nodded. "Akira is forming Red Claws back. He's finding the bloodlines from before and inviting them and looking for more Redwolf's to help. The Redwolf bloodline is still required but he is loosening it up a little. When they have enough of a pack they will be taking back their territory from the rogues. Hunters might help." Isabella said giving me a grin. I nodded before looking back up.

'Maybe we could help them one day and form an alliance when we takeover as Alpha.' 'Maybe one day.' I took a KitKat and ate one. "Do you believe more of them will come for you Isabella?" I asked.

"Probably. I am gaining more information. It seems as if The First is sending generals after me. Satan was a general to Lucifer when hell was first created. Then Satan took over and Lucifer became a general. There are four main generals. High ranked demons have generals and so on from there." Isabella said revealing a piece of the demon world to me.

"Demons seem to have a whole system going." I said giving Isabella a smile. "Oh you have no idea. Satan gave me a bunch of hand written books on the demon world. I wrote down in my journal if your ever interested. I do have a lot in my journal though. I'm happy that it is so big. Because I learn more everyday." Isabella said giving me a grin before she bit her lip.

I smiled at her. "Werewolves have their own government system. It's very complicated but you learn about it from your parents. The laws on what to follow and everything else." I said. 'The king and queen.' There were a king and queen of the werewolf world which was the royal family. Then the werewolf council and lots of other stuff. They are all in alliance with The Hunter's Organization.

"Valentine's day is coming up in about a month." I told her. "And I expect you will be showering me with gifts." Isabella said. "You bet." I said smiling at her. "Well don't forget Whitman's chocolate and some stuff animals." Isabella said with a grin as she stole a KitKat from me and we both laughed. I could see Ryne and Enyr spying on us and this time I ignored it. I enjoyed times like this with Isabella. Times were we aren't constantly looking over our back. Times were the past is behind us. I hope it stays behind.
****************
Somewhere in hell.

"She defeated the selkie sire." A lowly servant said. "Why am I not surprised. She defeated the rest but the hybrid was determined his wife could be a general and she could prove herself by fetching Isabella." The man said sitting in his throne of bones. "Why do you refer to her as that sire?" The servant asked confused.

"She has a name. We need something that will strike home with her." The man said as he looked at his reflection and red eyes reflected back similar to most of his generals. "Sire you are sending generals to their deaths." The servant said. "I need to know her strength. Maybe one day she will stand besides me. Would you prefer me to go in there unprepared and then be killed. No! We need to find her strengths and weaknesses." The man said.

The servant nodded. "Maybe the rogues." The servant offered. The man shot up with a evil grin. "Brilliant idea. Find them and bring them. I believe there is a certain rogue who should be given power. It will defiantly hit home." The man said with a laugh. "Yes sire." The servant said before disappearing with flames.

The man laughed hysterically. "I'm closer to you then you think Isabella Knight. A lot closer than you think." The man ranted to himself laughs filling hell.

824. The ending of Satan's Vows. I am crying right now because this was such a good book and now it has ended! But book 6, Satan's Secrets will be started. As your reading this the first chapter is already published just waiting for you guys to read it so go click on my profile and read it. I will see you guys in the next book, Until next time Loyal Marshmallows.

 I will see you guys in the next book, Until next time Loyal Marshmallows