:Chapter 29:

:Isabella:

"He asked you out on a date?" Ryne asked. "No he asked me to go to get some froyo with him. Big difference." I replied sarcastically. "It still is a date!" Ryne exclaimed. 'He's going into 'Daddy' mode of trying to protect his little girl.' 'He's my older brother!' Satan snickered and I focused on the situation at hand. "Dalton is a friend of mine. I've known him for a year we can go out to eat froyo as friends!" I yelled.

"He doesn't want to be friends with you! He wants to you to be his girlfriend! You know what happens after that?" Ryne asked yelling back. "What!" I yelled back. "He wants to get laid next you idiot!" Ryne yelled. I glared at him. "Dalton isn't like that!" I yelled back. "Ninety percent of teenager boys are like that!" Ryne yelled back at me. "Well Dalton is part of that ten percent! Plus he's a werewolf! He respects girl!" I yelled.

"Shut up both of you!" Enyr said igniting in the conversation. "She is simply going out to froyo with him. It's not like she's going to his house." Enyr said. "But she has gone to his house." Ryne complained. "We have been near Dalton before. He is a mature boy not some immature teenager." Enyr told his twin. I smirked as Ryne slumped in the chair in defeat. Flimur had come out of his house.

Flimur was my house demon. You know the little goblin-elf things in Harry Potter, Flimur was similar but you didn't need to give him an item of clothing for them to work for you. House demons were very tricky demons and one of the few demons that could enter the human world. They don't do much damage, they are very small little demons who do house chores. They do have a bigger form but it requires a lot of energy to use. Flimur was a big help around the house.

He helped me with laundry, cleaning, and he cooked for me. His meals compared to a five-star chefs meals. Flimur lived in a house decoration which had a gingerbread outside for now. Icing swirled across it with little candies on it. When Christmas was over he'd allow us to eat the outside which would reveal the little house then he'd decorate it once again. In the wardrobe inside the house was a small portal like structure that led to hell.

A rip in the dimension that allowed travel depending on the species. Flimur yelled at us in his demon language before retreating to his house. Ryne looked at me with a glare and mouthed this isn't over before plopping in the kitchen chair. "What time is Dalton picking you up at?" Enyr asked looking at me. 'Compose yourself Isabella. Breathe in, breathe out. Calmly. Now answer.'

"Dalton said he'd pick me up tomorrow at two o'clock." I told Enyr as I too sat down. "Where is Dalton taking you?" Enyr asked brushing his ginger hair to the side. "Dalton is taking me to Chills." I told Enyr crossing my arms across my chest calmly. 'Yes. Calm is the key.' I listened to Satan for this conversation. Enyr nodded. "How long do you think you'll be out?" Enyr asked cracking his knuckles.

"Maybe an hour." I said with a shrug. Enyr nodded. I looked into the living room where a Christmas tree. "Dalton invited us over for Christmas." I told Enyr looking him in the eyes. Enyr nodded. Ryne stayed quiet. "Will we be able to go?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "We can go around noon." Enyr said. Ryne nodded. I smiled. 'Celebrate the rising of one of my enemies.' 'Shut up Satan. It's also a time of being around families.' 'Whatever.'

Ryne suddenly came to life. "Orchid said she will be coming over today. She has something to talk to you about." Ryne said bored. I nodded. Right at that moment the doorbell rang. Ryne sniffed the air then spoke, "It's Orchid." I shivered a little remembering that they are not human. My own flesh and blood.

Getting up I headed towards the door. Opening it I was greeted by the sight of Orchid. Her flaming red hair cascaded down her back with curls. She wore a red skirt that went a little below her knee. On top was a long sleeved red matching shirt. She wore a black cashmere jacket making her look like a professional business woman. She might as well be. Caesar was at knees with his puppy self looking out. "Hi Isabella." Orchid said with a grin as she leaned forward and hugged me. Satan kept quiet. He usually didn't have much to say when Orchid was around. I motioned the redhead witch into the house.

Orchid straightened her jacket and came inside and looked around. "What brings you here?" I asked closing the door and sending Caesar off who kept on sniffing Orchid. Caesar moped away off to Ryne, his human or in this case Lycan. "Andrew is busy today helping his Mom with setting up for Christmas and I realized it has been forever since we have hung out." Orchid said as she took off her jacket and hung it up.

That was true. Ever since coming back from this summer none of us had exactly been the same. The wendigo had done some damage and now we had Red Claws at hand and more hybrids. But luckily we haven't had to deal with many hybrids as we did when Gavial was around. My guess was a majority of them was made by Gavial and now The First is scrambling to get more. He or she probably depended on Gavial to make the hybrids.

"Well I can go get us some drinks." I told Orchid. "Ok. Water is fine unless you have some wine." Orchid said. I nodded before heading into the kitchen to grab water bottles. "We have red wine in that cabinet." Ryne said from his laptop and pointed at a cabinet. I nodded and grabbed it then poured it in a glass and headed out to the living room where Orchid was seated. I sat next to her and smiled.

"Ok well I come baring information. I did a little research through my coven," Orchid started. Orchid was part of the Big Cat coven. A coven full of pureblood witches. All with big cat last names. Orchid was Orchid Panther. Her familiars were also panther. Yin and Yang turned into large panthers. "Ok so what did you research about?" I asked. "Red Claws. The attack." Orchid said as she took out some paper. "I didn't get much except the time and date. But the hunters website will have the details for you." Orchid said as she showed me the papers. I nodded as I took them.

"So now I want you to watch a series on Netflix with me. It's called The Secret Circle. It has to do with witches." Orchid said with a small smile. "Maybe it will be better than The Vampire Diaries." Orchid said distastefully. We had read the series together when I was younger and attempted to watch the series. It sucked. Worst thing ever evented. We had read The Secret Circle so I was gonna see how that was. "Ok." I said as I got the T.V. on. The T.V. stood on the white wall.

I lived in a condo like place. It was in a row with five houses. One of those houses happened to be Kadan's so I didn't feel unsafe. If I screamed he'd come running out. Not to mention my Lycan brothers lived with me so I was pretty good. I got to Netflix and looked up The Secret Circle. Soon we were watching episode 1.

1301. HI! So I will be updating like crazy, I want to be in the thirties when I write the Christmas Eve and Christmas special. So I know I'm gonna get some comments eventually about Isabella hating The Vampire Diaries show. But I hate the show, worst thing ever created. I read the books and they were awesome. The show should of never been created nothing is similar. And I am watching and reading True Blood/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and the T.V. show is loosely based on the books. The show of The Vampire Diaries isn't even that. I feel better getting the rant out. So until next time Ranting Marshmallows.

 So until next time Ranting Marshmallows