:Chapter 39:

:Isabella:

"Miss. Selkze told you what?" Nico asked as I took a sip from my mocha latte. 'I would of preferred coffee but you know. You don't really like plain coffee.' "She said the burner broke down and our tea set wouldn't be ready for a couple of days." I told Nico slightly confused. We were out at Duncan Donuts before I went to the hotel with one of my brothers to meet with Akira about the turning of Audrey.

'I believe that is a very dumb move. For all you know they plan on jumping. And if you forgot they have blockers so I can't aid you there. Ever since the Gavial thing blockers have been everywhere.' That was true. When Satan helped me defeat Gavial, an ancient hellhound there was no blockers but since that blockers have appeared. "Well then something is wrong there. The burner never broke down. Tell the Redwolf's you might be a little late," Nico started.

I looked at him even more confused. "Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Today Miss. Selkze is giving out the finished clay projects. You and Dalton are going with me to solve this mystery of the art teachers lie." Nico said going all Nancy Drew on me. "Ok so to your house?" I asked taking a sip from my drink. Nico nodded as he grabbed his keys to his Ferrari. "Keep this in your car." I told Nico handing him the drink and food I had ordered.

'You are the brilliant one that came to Duncan Donuts on a Harley.' I let out a little smile as we walked out to where my prized possession was parked next to Nico's Ferrari. My sleek black Harley Davidson motor cycle, with skulls set on fire lingering on it. "How much do you think Dalton is gonna try to convince me not to?" I asked Nico as I got on my Harley and got my helmet out.

"Probably till he's blue in the face. He will probably let up a little when we got to the school to see what's going on." Nico said before he got in the car. I put the keys in and the engine roared to life. I gave Nico a little mock salute as he pulled out. My motorcycle hummed to life as I pushed myself out of the parking lot. 'You know in all the years I have existed I have never been on a motorcycle before besides through your mind.' I laughed before following after Nico's Ferrari.
**************
"So the burner isn't broken?" Dalton asked. "No burner broken. I don't know what Miss. Selkze was thinking but she wasn't right. So I believe we should go a little late. My partner has no interest on showing up so that isn't something we have to worry about." Nico said with a small grin. 'I always thought pottery was somewhat interesting.'

"Ok so when does this start?" Dalton asked as he glanced at me. He was upset that I was going to the Redwolf's but I had too, I wasn't just gonna give up Derik and now that I know Audrey has a time bomb over her head. That just didn't agree with me. "Any time around now, so go get ready Dalton." Nico said. Dalton nodded and glanced at me again before walking up the stairs.

I didn't like that he was ignoring me, I was used to him being so fond of me and always wanting to talk. Now he was silent and I'm sure angry at me. 'It's hard to stay angry at you Isabella.' I hoped that was true with Dalton.

Five minutes later Dalton was down the stairs completely dresses instead of in his pajamas. A pair of black skinny jeans, a white Sleeping with Sirens shirt and his signature leather jacket that he is has worn since I have met him. Dalton offered a smile to me. "Ok so you two can meet me in the car since your motorcycle is too obvious." Nico said before leaving.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked Dalton. "No. I just don't like the fact that you are going to the Redwolf's. I worry about you Isabella, you wouldn't understand just how much." Dalton said looking at me. "I understand enough." I told him. "If you just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." Dalton said before pulling me into a hug. I let him get away with it. "Well enough with werewolves. We got a selkie to deal with." I told him with a grin. 'I never really liked selkies.'

Dalton smiled as I showed him my hidden pistol. Yeah I was prepared and no way was I getting my ass kicked. It was my New Year's Revolution. With that Dalton and I headed out the door to go to school, on vacation. So fun.
*****************
"And here is your sculpture Nico." Miss. Selkze said with a smile a top her bronze face. Seals. "Thank you so much. I appreciate it." Nico said with a fake smile. "No problem our burner had been upgraded in the beginning of the year." Miss. Selkze said as she confirmed her lie of the burner. 'I wanna roast this seal bitch.' I agreed there with Satan.

"Oh. Well that's not what you said to my brother Dalton and Isabella." Nico said with a smirk. I'm happy he didn't say soon-to-be girlfriend, Dalton's brothers had been referring to me as that to their family and close friends. Nico didn't say that because of who he was talking to. Our luck Miss. Selkze would work for The First and then they'd believe Dalton was a weakness of mine and use him against me. Then I'd have to piss of a bunch of ancient demons and get Dalton back. 'Which is all in the name of love.' 'I am not in love.' 'Keep telling yourself that.'

I rolled my eyes. Nico motioned for us to come out and Dalton and I stepped into the classroom. "And I believe you said the burner was broken and gave us a different date to pick them up." I said acting all sweet. Then I changed my demeanor completely.

"Now Stacy you are going to get us our tea set and explain." I told her my eyes flaring blue. "I thought he was lying all this time saying you were Satan's vessel. But now I see." Miss. Selkze said as if she was studying a foreign creature. "Easier than I expected to receive you." Miss. Selkze said. I grabbed my pistol and placed it to her forehead. She laughed as she showed the tea set. "I should of expected when hell was painted on one half of your tea set." Miss. Selkze said looking at the tea set. 'Uh.'

Underneath the forest was hell. The torture part of hell, it was very graphic and very detailed stuff right down to hellhounds chasing souls. I saw myself in front of some guy. But it wasn't big enough. "Down them boys." Miss. Selkze said with a grin.

There were growls as hybrids came out. I recognized three of them as the ones that chased me. They snapped their jaws. Oh my fucking Satan.

1194. Hello so the next chapter will be the fight then Isabella and one of her brothers will go to the Redwolf's. So the book is coming to an end in a few chapters. I am going to be having a big brainstorm for the next book. If you guys have ANY TITLE name suggestions feel free to tell me. Until next time brainstormer marshmallows.

 Until next time brainstormer marshmallows