:Chapter 27:

:Isabella:

I had dust and flames around me as I wielded my sword like a pro. The eldest Forsaken came at me with a large snarl and I slammed my sword down taking off his wrist. I smirked and twirled my sword as it pulled back hissing as blood squirted from his wrist. There was only three Forsaken left. I could sense a presence behind me and I grabbed my stake and stabbed it behind me.

The Forsaken behind me crumbled in flames and dust as I smirked at the two Forsaken left. "Who's next?" I asked twirling my sword as I sheathed my stake. Satan stood in the background cheering me on. "Cut his head off. Then hang it on your wall!" "Chop their legs off and watch them crawl!" Satan was saying very violently cheering on.

The second eldest came at me and I shoved my sword through it and the Forsaken froze as it's face began to crumble around. Then dust fell through my sword and I stared at the last of the Forsaken who was seething at the death of his Forsaken followers. His bloody stump of a wrist hung as it began healing itself closing the wound. "Kill him! Sentence to him to his long awaited death!" Satan yelled pointing at me his horns glistening in the vibrant colors of the setting sun.

The sky was like one of my canvases that I'd paint on. It was deep reds that mixed with oranges with the strokes of pink in the red and orange. The clouds had turned a deep orange from the setting sun. Surely a masterpiece that one day I hope to capture in a canvas and show it off proudly.

The last Forsaken bared his long fangs at me before charging at me. His claws raked down my shirt splitting it open and I was thankful for the under armor as he pulled off the shirt except for the back. In his slight victory I slammed the sword home. He stared at me and bared his fangs one last time before crumpling into dust and fire. Satan looked at me and smiled. "Well I am off. Lilith is in need of me." Satan said with a slight smirk on his face.

Lilith and Satan were in a very sexual relationship. With a wink Satan disappeared. 'Don't get into any trouble darling.' With that Satan left to attend to his little play buddy. I looked down at my tore up black hunting shirt. Most of the front had left when the Forsaken struck at me with those monstrous claws. You could now see the padding underneath it and the straps of my bra. Right then my iPhone rang and I was a little confused. Derik and Lucas never called me while we were hunting. But I still grabbed it from my leather jacket.

In bold thick letters on the slightly cracked screen, just a little crack at the top, read Dalton. What did he want? I told him I was out on a job. Hitting the green answer button I brought it to my ear.

"What'cha want boy?" "Well a Redwolf made an attack on me and I came to tell you I'd like you over. I want to see if you can get the answer out of him." It was an awkward silence. Why would a Redwolf just come up parading to Dalton. "He posed as a pizza delivery guy and when I questioned him then he attacked me." "Ok. You are lucky I finished my side of the job. Be there in maybe twenty to a half an hour. Bye." "By-" I had cut off Dalton by ending it. I didn't want to offend him but I had to get back to the van.

Shaking my hair a little and putting my sword back in it's sheath. I looked once again down at my shredded shirt. "Note to self, need new hunting shirts." I muttered before stalking off towards the direction of the van. In about three minutes I had arrived at the van where Lave sat, stake tucked in his small hands.

"Oh your back now." Lave said when I walked up. "No it's my twin." I replied sarcastically. I wasn't the biggest fan of new hunters. But Derik made me help him teach some new hunters every once in awhile on Sundays. "May I ask you how you went through the ranks so fast?" Lave asked. "Determination and power." I replied staring at the Italian.

"Are you Italian?" I asked. "Half Italian, half Mexican." Lave replied glancing at me. His eyes shifted to my chest and I crossed my arms. "I have a girlfriend at home. You aren't my type anyway. I'd never cheat on Kate anyway." Lave said murmuring the last part. "Good your not my type either." I replied shocked. "I am aware. Alpha werewolves are your type." Lave replied with a smirk. I looked at him horrified.