:Chapter 15:

:Isabella:

Dalton was logging into the schools computer for us. I never understood how to do any of that so I had Dalton do it. 'It's fairly simply type in password and hit go.' I glared at Satan. "So what's the website called?" Dalton asked as he pulled up a browser. I scooted towards the computer and quickly typed it in. When Dalton looked away I put in the password and username to get access to files.

The hunter's organization had decided to go more technological. All the books you found in one of the buildings could be found on this website. Files could be found under certain circumstances depending who you are and what you are searching for. Like if you are searching for people's records and your not high up access will be denied.

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Dalton asked as I pulled out the notebook and a leather journal. The notebook was for this and the leather journal was my hunter's journal with everything I know in it. I brought both. "Hybrids and hounds of hell. I believe those hybrids have some sort of hound of hell in them, I'm just not sure what yet." I answered. 'You could of asked me.' 'I know but then you lecture me on the demonology.' 'What lower class demon participated in the heaven's and hell's war?' I blocked out Satan after that. I wasn't in the mood for a demonology lesson.

"Ok so what are you gonna do?" Dalton asked staring at the screen and tilting his head to the side. "Type in for hybrids and demons." I said giving him a strange look. Dalton nodded before dropping his bag on the ground. Taking out a purple pen I got to work on finding the book I'd need. "My Mom is having a Thanksgiving dinner and wants to know if you want to come over?" Dalton asked. "Flimur was gonna ask the same thing." I said offering a small smile.

"It won't be a big Thanksgiving dinner like last year though. It's Aunt Leda's day to host Thanksgiving and my Mom doesn't get along well with her." Dalton said offering me a small smile. "Then you can count me in. Will Lucas and my brothers be able to go?" I asked as I brought up a page with a couple books about hybrids. "Of course. As long as they help set up the table." Dalton said offering me a small smile. I looked at Dalton who blew strands of hair out of his face. "Alright. I'll have to bring Flimur though. He'll get mad if I abandon him on one of his favorite holidays he gets to cook on." I said offering Dalton a sheepish look.

"That's not a problem. Mom won't mind some extra helping hands." Dalton said. "So are Rory and Rodney coming for Thanksgiving?" I asked. "Wouldn't have it any other way." Dalton said as I clicked on a book and got to then information part. I began reading the basics, that I'd write down later.

What a hybrid is.
A hybrid is a supernatural with two different species for a parent. Ex: A vampire werewolf child. Hybrids are extremely gifted. Weaknesses for the species disappears in a hybrid because the other part counteracts them. Hybrids can be mistaken with chimeras. A hybrid is born, chimeras are created. Hybrids have enhanced abilities compared to the two species they are made up of. Ex: A vampire werewolf hybrid will be stronger and faster than a normal vampire or werewolf.
How Hybrids Function.
Most hybrids live by themselves secluded away from the two species they are made up of. Once in awhile you'll find them living with one of the species they are made up of. On rare occasions hybrids will find other hybrids and live together with hybrids. When hybrids live together they form a combination of group rules. Hybrid groups can take some time to get going because on the many different instincts within the group. Eventually they evolve into the group they need to be.

It was all basic knowledge nothing interesting. None of this would help me except the chimera part, possibly. But even the hybrids referred to themselves as hybrids not chimeras. Oh this was so confusing. Dalton grabbed the mouse and clicked on the next page. "Look at this. Seems probably helpful." Dalton said.

I gave him a look. Probably helpful? That wasn't a good enough answer for me. I wanted to know if it was gonna be helpful or not.

The chimera hybrid
The chimera hybrid has been a rumor but could be true. It is a the process of a hybrid having DNA injected into them making them both chimera and hybrid. These have great powers. A chimera hybrid also as another rumor. The taking of a hybrids DNA and injecting it in making a chimera hybrid with powerful gifts.

Ok. "That's probably important." Dalton said looking at me. Opening the notebook I began jotting down about the hybrids which would be later broken down into a easy readable amount. I enjoyed doing stuff like that making it perfectly readable and not long. I remember having to just search and search and search for my information. But with my journal it helped out with missions. So did Lucas and Derik's.

Ryne and Enyr just recently got one and they had a section dedicated to Lycans as they discovered about themselves. Little fact about Lycans, silver doesn't bother them simply irritates them. "Anything else we should learn about on here?" Dalton asked looking at me. "I guess I could look up hounds of hell." I said typing that into the website and hitting search. A few books popped up and I clicked on a random one not in the mood to play which one should I read. That would just waste my time. And the clock is taunting me saying school is gonna be over soon then I'm gonna have to get off the computer despite I'm getting into the mood with researching.

Hounds of Hell.
Hounds of hell is a species of demon. They are commonly known for bringing the damned to hell under the orders of their masters. There are a couple different types of them the most famous being the hellhound. They can take on many forms and do many things.
Types of Hounds of Hell.
Hellhound- The most common breed of hellhound. They take on the appearance of a very large black almost foggy like dog. They can produce flames to attack with. They are known to drag people to hell or protect girls on the way home who cannot defend themselves.
Hellion- Warrior hellhounds. They are known to go in for strong attacks and are extremely loyal to their master. They can come in fantasy colors. Ex: Red, green, purple. Flames tend to come from their body when they enter their hound of hell form. They make great very great protectors for their masters.
Helkin- Very uncommon hounds of hell. There isn't many of them in the demon world. They are usually hired to assassinate people or kidnap then drag them to hell. Their claws can knock down a full grown man.
Hellsing- Almost rare hounds of hell. They get made through each other. They do lots of grunt work and are incredibly strong. Their claws contain a poison that paralyzes a body.

That was all I needed to figure out the hybrids. There was I believe one more breed of Hounds of Hell but I'd find that one out later. Right as I logged out and closed the browser the bell rang signaling the end of the day.

"If you need anything just call me. I believe we found leads to these hybrids and what to do. We'll just have to dig a little deeper next time." Dalton said as we packed up and began walking out. I got to bring my Harley today since my arms stopped giving up for a moment. I was so happy to begin riding. No venom was keeping me off my baby.

"Yeah. I'll be sure to call if anything happens." I said smiling up at Dalton. Dalton nodded as we emerged into the parking lot. I brought out my helmet and clipped it on as I approached my Harley which was parked next to Dalton's car. "Later." I said getting on the Harley and pulling out my keys. "Don't fall." Dalton said with a serious expression on his pretty much flawless face. But I saw the scar he had near his eyebrow.

One day I'm gonna ask him how he got that scar. I had scars. I had one on my ankle from a werewolf when I was younger that dragged me across my attic. Dalton smiled at me as I started up the bike. With a small little wave I backed out of the parking lot and began riding to my house.

1483. Hi! So thank the Sookie Stackhouse novels for this update. While reading I got the inspiration to just update. I don't know why though it just happened. But the Thanksgiving update will be coming up soon. I'm gonna try to get maybe four chapters published before that one goes out. So I'm excited for Thanksgiving, I get to eat turkey. Delicious mouth watering turkey. Until next time mouth watering marshmallows.