:Chapter 8:

:Dalton:

After chasing Isabella for about fifteen minutes I caught her when she ran out of breath. "So what is it Satan said?" I asked Isabella as I locked my door to assure she wouldn't be able to get out as fast. Isabella simply smirked at me as she pushed herself onto the bed and didn't answer my question. 'Isabella is hard as steel when it comes to questioning.' "What makes you so interested on conversations I have with Satan. Do I ask you about conversations you have with Ash?" Isabella questioned raising her eyebrows. "No but you are acting all secretive and nervous." I replied.

Isabella sighed while shaking her head. "He said to kiss you at the dinner table. Of course I'd yell at him." Isabella said angrily. Satan told her to kiss me, I knew Satan supported us but he actually told her to kiss me in front of everyone. Isabella laid down on my bed and star fished herself. "Dalton." Isabella said. "Yes." I replied. "Can I have your bed and you have mine?" Isabella asked. "No." I replied. Yes I love Isabella but I am not giving her my year and a half old bed speaking of years. "Isabella you've been in Greenburg for over a year now." I stated happily remembering the day I first met her.

The smell of pumpkins was what I first smelt. Then some cinnamon and some Japanese Cherry Blossom soap. Secretly I wished Isabella would use scentless soap like most werewolves do for I could I could smell her pumpkin scent. Yes Isabella smells like pumpkins and to me it was really good. She had a small hint of cinnamon but not big. "So have you got our costumes figured out. The Halloween dance is literally only a few days away?" I asked looking at a fidgeting Isabella. "Yeah they are being shipped should be here soon." Isabella said offering a small smile before getting up. How did Isabella run? Lets say Orchid helped her a little with having her freaking cats claw my eyes out. The scratches healed if anyone's concerned.

When Isabella attempted to walk she fell face first into the floor and did a roll to avoid smashing her face. Probably because of the lip piercing. "Would you like help up?" I asked Isabella who was groaning and cursing. "I do not need your help!" Isabella snapped. With that she pushed her hands into the carpet and attempted to push herself up from it. Now listen to the sentence, the key word was attempted. "Help me up." Isabella said raising her arms. I sighed before picking her up and lifting. "Do you think we have to carve pumpkins again?" Isabella asked with a mischievous smile on her face. I remembered carving pumpkins, Isabella put pumpkin guts all over my face and I told her to lick it off. That was when Isabella was during the faze of her mental breakdown.

"I don't know but mine will be way better than yours." I said with a grin placing her on the bed. Isabella's face turned bright red in anger, I know that because nothing was perverted or something to embarrass her. She attempted to hit me and I jumped out of the way laughing at her. Then I darted out of my room when Isabella attempted to tackle me down. I wasn't worried about that, for crying out loud I was the captain of the football team. Speaking of football I believe we have a game coming up soon and I still have to convince Isabella to go to it. She always says football is stupid and a waste of her money to sit and watch people throw a five pound football around.

"Dalton get back here!" Isabella yelled from my room as I walked out and nearly rammed into Andrew. "Troubles in paradise?" Andrew questioned with a smirk. "We were never in paradise. We are in hell." I said smirking back at him. Get it, Isabella's a demon vessel, hell, no, ok. "She maybe paralyzed but she'll get to you somehow. Woman always do especially ones like her." Andrew said smirking at me evilly. Then he disappeared into his bedroom. Orchid popped her head out. "Isabella should be getting full control of her body in about 1-3 days." Orchid said before going back into Andrew's room.

I turned around to see Isabella at the doorway pointing at me. "You can run but you can't hide!" Isabella hollered. Now it is time to pick on Isabella and see how red she will turn. "I'm slowly walk." I said with a smirk and began slowly walking away from her. "This isn't fair." Isabella said with a huff. "I'm getting away." I called out. Isabella then began attempting to move after me. I swear she thinks she superman sometimes.
*************
Enyr was carrying out Isabella who was laughing at him saying he had didn't have enough of a butt to fit his pants. "Thank you for feeding her." Ryne said looking at me. I nodded trying not to shrivel underneath his gaze. Ryne freaked me out he has threatened me very much when it came to Isabella so you know act scared and he loosened up a little. 'Challenge?' 'No.' Not much but it was enough for me. "How long will she be paralyzed?" Ryne asked eyeing where Isabella was inside her Mustang that they were driving. From what I heard they were saving for their own car. "Orchid said 1-3 days until she is in full control of her body. She also said to give this to you and put lots of honey in it." I said handing him the teabags that Orchid gave me. Ryne accepted them and stored them in his leather jacket.

"Tell Isabella I said bye." I stated before walking in. "Ok I will." With that Ryne walked to the Mustang swinging the keys. I shook my head and closed the door. 'I still think we should challenge him.' 'Listen to yourself Ash! He is not only Isabella's brother but a Lycan! Way bigger and stronger than us!' 'Lets get him to train us then. Don't want to be defenseless if someone attacks us.'

Ok now that was something smart. 'I have a lot of smart ideas but I will only give them when I feel they are needed.' Ok. With that I began walking to my room ready to go to bed. I needed rest since there was a lot of events coming up this week. I'm just hoping nothing will go wrong and those hybrids will take a small vacation for maybe a week or two. Not everything has to be done at once. My door pushed open and Hades walked in with Aries peeking in. Gracie was sleeping with Alex tonight. "Come on in." I said motioning for the pitbull and German Shepherd to come in. Hades rushed in and jumped on the bed. Aries trotted in and tugged a pillow down dropped it on the floor and sat laid down. Aries kept guard for my room, I felt bad for the poor soul that attempted to break into my house. Aries wasn't attached to anyone really he was more of a family dog. He was in training to be a protection dog, he got excited to see Isabella since she used to be his owner until the other dogs came in and Isabella gave him to me. But Isabella still loved the dog. Hades looked at Aries before resting. Aries gave a stern look to the door ready to protect. With that I fell asleep.

1268. Hey. SO I'm trying to get up as many chapters as possible for the Halloween special chapter. So yeah. The Halloween chapter will be published this Halloween. What are you guys doing for Halloween? I'm being Harley Quinn but not a big one just leggings and jacket due to reasons I shall not say. But candy! Yes I will be an adult trick or treater if anyone questions it? Until next time mellow marshmallows.