:Chapter 19:

:Isabella:

I felt sick to the stomach. More sick then when I caught the flu hunting down a snowman. My head was spinning in circles and my stomach wanted to give up my lunch. Stupid god damn hybrids. I could hear snarling from Dalton and roaring from Yin and Yang. My eyes didn't want to open and every time I attempted to force them open it sent a wave a nausea in my stomach.

Orchid was muttering chant words as she performed some spell that was probably incredibly dangerous. Orchid was a fear caster, in times of fear she casted deadly spells in hopes that everything would be better after that. I rarely get scared but next to cannibals that was one of them. With my luck Orchid would blow up the house and I'd be homeless. 'You wouldn't be homeless. Dalton would take you guys in!' I heard a whimper. Caesar and Sandy were pressing their puppy selves against me to take cover from the hybrids.

I heard a snarl then a whimper. Dalton's whimper. That shot me up and forced my eyes open to take in my surroundings which I sorta regretted. My door was ripped off the hinges because of the hybrids. There was maybe seven hybrids against Dalton, Yin, and Yang. One of the hybrids had Dalton by the neck and was preparing to take off his neck for a kill shot. My pistol was still in my hand. Aiming it the best I could I let out a shot that thankfully slammed right into the shoulder of the hybrid making it let go.

Blood stained Dalton's fur and I could see chunks of skin hanging out. Dalton whined before he snapped the wolf's neck with his jaws. He looked at me pain filling his eyes. Damn it! Yin and Yang ripped out some hybrids throats. The hybrids collapsed onto the floor and blood spilled onto the rug. "Isabella lay down." Orchid commanded when I began getting up. My world spun and I collapsed on the floor. Dalton was hurt and needed me. "Dalton needs me." I rasped attempting to get to him.

Hybrids were ganging up on him circling him snapping their jaws. Every time a hybrid was killed more took that one's place. They were gonna kill Dalton if I didn't do something. "Stop it!" I yelled as one grabbed Dalton. The hybrid let go and licked it's lips upon seeing me. Then it began approaching growling and snapping it's teeth. Dalton whined and growled. There was a long howl that stopped the hybrids dead in their spot. All the hybrids gazes shot to the door as a whiz went through the air.

A crossbow bolt buried itself into one of the hybrids. Two Lycans came surging through the door grabbing hybrids and tearing them apart. Lucas came in holding his crossbow with his holographic sight pointed at the hybrids taking them off with the help of Ryne and Enyr. I pushed myself over to Dalton and grabbed his much larger wolf body. Dalton jumped and growled but relaxed when he was me.

Soon all the hybrids here were dead. With jaw marks, bolt holes, and claw marks engraved into them. The Lycans appearances stretched into Ryne and Enyr's form. Of course they were completely naked. Dalton whined and I let go of him. Bone cracking came from him and then Dalton stood there completely naked.

But that's not what I was staring at. There was a large bite wound on his neck expanding to where his neck met shoulder. Blood was dripping down and Dalton was clenching his teeth. I was quick to get near him ignoring his nudity. "Ryne get something to put pressure on it." I said. Ryne nodded before hurrying into the kitchen. "I'm fine. It will heal. Just fucking hurts." Dalton said swear.

That was not good. Dalton rarely swore unless he was in pain. I remember when he woke up in the hospital swearing like a sailor. "Shut up Dalton." I said pushing him down when he attempted to get up. Ryne came out holding a hand towel. I grabbed it and quickly pushed it into his neck. Dalton winced when I did that. "Hold it on your neck." I said as I stood up. "Enyr can you get a pair of your pajama pants for him?" I asked. Enyr nodded before running up the stairs. Lucas quickly followed after him probably in case there was hybrids.

Dalton held the towel against his neck as it soaked up his blood. My living room smelled very metallic from blood. There was weird noises as Flimur came out in demon form which was simply an enlarged form of him and collected the bodies. "Mgm bodlf dinner." Flimur grumbled. Great he was turning them into dinner for something. "Better not be our dinner." I called out. Flimur grumbled as he walked away.

"Am I staying here for the night?" Dalton asked looking up at me his eyes flashing between the blue and gold. "If you want to." I said. Dalton nodded as he laid still on the floor. Enyr came down holding a pair of dragon pajama pants. "You can keep them. They are big on me." Enyr spoke handing them to Dalton. Dalton thanked Enyr before putting on the pants. I moved against the ground the leather making noises. "Do you need help getting to the couch?" I asked.

"Probably." Dalton said grabbing me. With that Dalton began pushing himself up and I helped him up keeping a grip on his muscled arm. 'You are enjoying being able to feel those muscles.' My cheeks turned red from embarrassment. I helped Dalton to the couch and sat down next to him. "Do you need anything?" I asked looking at his neck and feeling a wave of guilt overcome me. I felt as if it was my fault that he got attacked. The hybrids were coming for me and he decided to defend me even though he didn't have to.

Dalton grabbed my arm and looked up at me. "Don't blame yourself. There was nothing you could of done to not make me defend you. Defending you is like second nature to me." Dalton said as he rubbed circles in my arms. His touch was warm. Dalton was warm. Which was working to my advantage since the autumn air was nipping at me as it boarded on winter. It was beginning to snow out lately.

Now there was small snowflakes falling. If it wasn't awkward I'd hug Dalton and soak in his warmth. I really wanted a blanket now. "I'll repair the door for you." Dalton said as everyone broke up and began cleaning up my living room. "You don't have to do that." I said. "You do and it'll happen today. You are not going to be going to sleep door less." Dalton said with a slight laugh. "Fine." I said with a pout.

"We are still on for Thanksgiving right?" Dalton asked. "Of course."

1162. Hello. So I'm gonna try to do a quick author note nothing too big. So a hybrid attack which has Dalton injured. It also has Isabella feeling the feels. Cough bond between them Cough. And yes the next chapter will be the 2100 chapter, the Thanksgiving special. I feel powerful. A five chapter update. I'm having a creativity burst. Until next time creativity marshmallows.