:Chapter 13:

:Isabella:

Flimur did the worst thing ever today that he could do. Attempt to teach me how to cook food, simple food though but still food. I didn't have the patience to cook food. 'Do you have the patience to do anything?' I made a face at Satan.

"Do you think these hybrids could have cooking demon in them?" I asked amused at the thought of one of those evil wolves slaving over a stove. "Mmmgrh." Flimur replied. "No ok. How about incubus?" I asked. "Mgh rah." Flimur spoke. "Ok so no sex demons. How about um hellion." I suggested remembering my hellions Magenta and Farrell. The green and purple large hellions. "Ngh lghl mghk." Flimur replied. "You got a point there. Hellions are known for their fantasy colors." I said resting my head on my hand as I watched Flimur stir noodles.

"Ghm hogh?" Flimur questioned me with those demonic eyes. "Yes I am watching you cook. That's all I can do." I said glaring at the demon. I looked over at the table where Derik sat reading some werewolf book. Lucas was up in Enyr's room doing who knows what. "Isabella how exactly do you understand Flimur?" Derik asked as he looked up at me with those big brown puppy eyes.

I put my head down. "Flimur gave me a book on demon language and forced me to read it. I picked on some of the languages." I said remembering that horrible book that I read for days straight because of this cooking demon here. 'Oh it was wonderful.' 'Why was it wonderful?' 'Watching you suffer reading the book.' "Kmh lakh!" Flimur yelled at me. "Ok, ok!" I said focusing on the evil little cooking demon. Derik for the first time since Red Claws came cracked a smile.

"There we go Derik. Smile. It's good for you." I said walking away from Flimur and to Derik. "Maybe you should try it yourself." Derik replied this time his lips curling into a smirk. "I do smile." I said sitting next to the werewolf. "At Dalton." Derik replied with a huff. "Are you ok?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. Derik jumped a little. "Everyone seems to have someone to rely on in a time of crisis. Lucas has Enyr. Orchid has Andrew. Ryne has Enyr. And you have Dalton, I have no one." Derik said clutching his head.

"This is not about having to do with Red Claws or anyone else. This is having to deal with Kayla."

Kayla, that was Alana's sister who I'd say was one of the pack sluts. Kayla posed herself as Derik's mate with a witches potion in order to take me down for her personal use and to help Vee. Derik found out the Kayla was never his mate and she had wanted Dalton the whole time and he simply buried the problem. 'She was very funny looking in my opinion. Reminded me of a woman I once dated.' "It's not about her." Derik said looking away.

I grabbed his face and made him face me. "Derik I am your best friend and fellow hunter.  I've known you for a very long time. Ok after this Red Claws dies down we will find your mate." I said pointing at him. "Why search for her?" Derik asked. "Because." I said. "Andrew didn't search for his mate, Orchid came to him. Nico didn't search for his, Angel found him. Alana and Kadan found each other. You found Dalton. How about I just wait." Derik said.

"Fine you want to wait. We shall wait but I'm not gonna let you be a moping mess. You have werewolves, Lycans, a witch, and hunters waiting for you." I said staring down the stubborn werewolf-hunter. Right then the doorbell rang. "Isabella go get the door and let Dalton in. I'm hungry and I bet Dalton is too." Derik said smiling. "How did you know it was Dalton?" I asked. "I can smell him." Derik answered.

"What does Dalton smell like?" I asked curious since Dalton likes to tell me about my pumpkin scent. "He smells like woods which every werewolf does and crushed mint." Derik answered offering a small smile. Flimur looked at me and pointed at the food. "Derik help Flimur get the food in the dishes." I said to Derik wanting him to do something to keep his mind off of all the commotion happening around us. "How many dishes?" Derik asked getting up. I mentally counted everyone before speaking.

"Six."

With that I left to go open the door for Dalton. Dalton stood outside my door in a white button up shirt and a black jacket with black skinny jeans. His jet black hair was pushed to the side and the gold flecks in his eyes swirling around. "Hi Dalton." I said opening the door and motioning him in. Dalton gradually stepped in before reaching into his pocket. "I um. Uh. Um got you a um, uh, bracelet." Dalton said pulling out a black velvet box and revealing a steel charm bracelet.

On it was a pistol, a wolf head, and a guitar. "I saw it when my Mom dragged me jewelry shopping a few weeks ago and I went back and bought it." Dalton said putting his head down his cheeks tinged a red. I leaned forward and hugged him. "Thank you. I'll keep it in my dresser for it doesn't get ruined until everything calms down." I said smiling up at him. 'Ah! That is so cute. He got you a bracelet.' 'Because Dalton is an awesome friend like that.'

"But don't think this is a date. My brothers and Lucas are here." I said grabbing his warm hand and leading him to the kitchen. "I didn't think that. If it was a date, I'd of brought you to a restaurant away from your brothers." Dalton said as we emerged into the kitchen. Derik was sitting there piling stew into bowls. "Sorry Flimur decided we should of stew if that's ok." I said looking at the small cooking demon. "No problem. I like stew." Dalton said offering a small smile to me.

"We should be able to take home left overs." Derik said looking over to Dalton with a smile. "Yeah. My Mom set up a room for you. But don't be shocked if some bird hits the window. I think the hybrids and Red Claws are scaring them." Dalton said looking at me as if I knew something.

But I did know what was happening and it was neither of what Dalton said. It was his baby brother learning his powers and using it on animals. Oh those poor birdies. But Lucas and I have been discussing on it and thinking of stuff on how to teach a baby to dull down their power. There were no books to consort, there is no books on vessels since there are only ever one vessel for The Five.

It was very frustrating and leaving me practically on a wild goose chase. But mark my words I will teach Isaac how to control his powers even if it kills me. 'Don't worry I won't let anything kill you.' That is reassuring coming from Satan, king of the demons. "Enyr, Ryne, Lucas! Dinner!" I yelled up to the men up stairs. Doors were threw open and heavy footsteps came down. "Bon appetite." I said to Dalton with a smile.

Dalton did a little smile before sitting for his stew.

1244. Hello! So how is it goin'? I am doing great. Ha, ha, ha, ha. If you want to know what's wrong PM me. My pup got some stitches from hiking. But she is doing good. Resting up well. But she will not be able to do much activity for a week. So no training for maybe a week.  But the plot thickens. Or the stew? Get it, because they are eating stew. Oo. Until next time Oo marshmallows.