:Chapter 6:

:Dalton:

I was extremely excited that Isabella was gonna stay over for dinner. But personally she would have too anyway, she was paralyzed an unable to really move so defiantly not in condition to even bicycle back to her house. "So Isabella is staying over for dinner?" My Mom asked as she breaded the boneless chicken breasts. "Yeah. She is also enjoying the tea." I said looking over where Orchid and Andrew sat playing Go fish, not knowing how to play any other sort of card game.

"Good. It took long to make it since I know how she feels about tea." Orchid said as she eyed the food my Mom was making. I nodded thinking about Isabella and how picky she could get, I've seen her reject multitudes of food Flimur has offered her. Isabella could have her diva moments where she acted like the queen of the world or a little child not getting their own way. 'But it's adorable when she does it. I want to squeeze her cheeks.' 'I dare you to squeeze her cheeks.' 'It's your body too.'

I growled internally at Ash for him besting me once again. 'Don't hate the player. Hate the game.' Wolves. "Dalton!" Isabella screeched from the living room probably tiring of the paralysis and stuck with her thoughts. "And she summons me." I said to a smirking Andrew and a shy Orchid. "Remember. Just because she's paralyzed doesn't mean its all-you-can-kiss buffet." Andrew said laughing at his own joke. I simply flipped off my perverted half. Walking into the living room to a pouting flustered Isabella. "What's the matter?" I asked sitting next to her. "Something bad has happened." Isabella said trying to bury her face away. "What is so bad that happened?" I asked keeping a hand on her shoulder. She turned towards me with a harsh glare. "Monthly enemy."
******************
Orchid brought a stumbling Isabella out from the bedroom. "Well the tea is working, she can function her hands." Orchid said her face the color of her hair. "We need to go talk to the doctor. I need to know if my shots stopped working." Isabella said huffing as she was put down next to me. "Yeah after you are no longer paralyzed except for your hands, neck and head. The doctors will be questioning about it and what you've been up to." Orchid said giving Isabella a weird look as she groaned and attempted to kick which ended up on a very strained face.

Orchid sighed before walking out. "You are acting like you've never really had it before." I said uncomfortable with her. My Mom says woman are demons when this happens and to treat them nicely. But Isabella is usually always a demon so now I'm scared and confused. 'We hug her!' "Because I have am on birth control." Isabella snapped. I held my hands up in surrender. "I usually don't have it, it's procedure for female hunters to be on birth control. Doesn't matter if your cycle is normal. Its required in my career of hunting so the people I'm hunting can't track me down that way." Isabella grumbled. "But suddenly it stops working. Not to mention I just got the shot again." Isabella said turning towards me. "It's probably the paralysis messing with the shot." I suggested looking at the fuming girl.

I'm not sure what is making her mad, hormones or because the shot gave up on her, I'm also to scared to ask. 'I'm not.' Suddenly Ash had pushed me out of my body. "Why are you so moody?" Ash asked with a wolfy grin. Isabella turned bright red and her hand made a slapping motion but didn't reach us. "If I wasn't paralyzed from my arms down except hands. I'd be slapping you. Ash." Isabella said after looking at our eyes. "What gave it away?" Ash asked with a smirk before leaning back. "A couple things. Your voice is deeper. Your eyes are gold. Dalton would be too scared to ask the question." Isabella stated looking at Ash as if he had committed so sort of crime.

"Now my turn to ask questions." Isabella said a smirk sneaking up her pale features. "But you didn't answer mine." Ash said pouting. "Many things are making me moody. One of them I'm paralyzed!" Isabella said yelling I'm paralyzed. Ash snickered at her. Ash was very confident, and snobby, like a typical asshole football player. Also the typical Alpha son who is to inherit the Alpha position or young Alpha's. Isabella fumed at him. Ash grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them. "You can't move therefore you can't me hit me." Ash cooed hugging her neck. Isabella hissed like a cat at him while attempting to hit him. I hated to admit it but she looked like a struggling t-rex with only her hands going a thousand miles per hour

After Ash stopped smothering her Isabella glared at him before resuming her peaceful-ish face. "Is your full name Ashton?" Isabella asked leaning her head back against the leather sofa. "No my name is Ash." Ash answered giving Isabella a weird look. "Why is Dalton so shy and nice and you are so-" Ash cut off Isabella. "Confident, hot, perfect man for you."

Ash smirked at Isabella and I mentally glared at him. If he was the perfect man for Isabella then so was I. 'Lets leave it at we are both the perfect man for Isabella Knight.' Ash smirked as he shamelessly checked Isabella out his eyes raking her body. "I meant Dalton shy and you having an alpha personality maybe a little more dominant." Isabella said eyeing Ash as if he had grown a second head. Ash grumbled but didn't say anything. "But if it makes you happy you are very confident." Isabella said as Ash lit up at what Isabella had said. "Ah thank you. I think your confident too and very hot." Ash said winking at Isabella. Isabella glared at Ash, he was really pushin' the girls limits. "When will the food be ready. I fell like I am starving to death." Isabella moaning finally being able to move her hands to her stomach. Ash gave me control of my body and Isabella smiled staring into my now crystal blue golden flecked eyes.

"Have an answer?" Isabella asked her eyes suddenly burning blue hinting Satan was trying to help give her an effect. I looked at Isabella similar to a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming bus. "Dalton, Andrew, Nico, Noah, Max, Alex! Dinner is ready!" My Mom hollered from the kitchen. Rodney was in college and Rory just started his year of college too, but luckily we weren't far from new York city, they had gotten accepted into NYU on scholarships. Rodney was working on his junior year and Rory just got into college. "There is your answer." I said smiling at her.

1153. Greetings. HA, pro talk accomplished in a humorous book. So how are ya guys liking it so far. I'm loving writing this I have so much in store for this book. Multiple enemies! Humor laced in sarcasm with kick ass on top with a nice side of sprinkled werewolves! Ha, ha, until next time marshmallow marshmallows.