:Chapter 34:

:Dalton:

Boredom is what I was feeling right now. Andrew was throwing ideas for the prank war at me on what he could do. He was thinking of gluing Isabella to a chair. He had stopped eventually. Right then my phone began to ring and I looked down. It in bold letters it read Isabella. Speak of the devil and she comes.

I answered the phone and headed towards the kitchen so Andrew wouldn't snoop in on our conversation. It wasn't that far but enough to settle me. 'Maybe we can listen to one of his conversations as payback.' I shook my head at Ash. Crazy wolf I swear but was smart.

"Hello Isabella. What grants the phone call?" "I got college papers. Did you get some?" "Not yet. But congratulations where is it for?" "Four different colleges. NYU, Yale, The New York arts school, the academy of arts. I got a scholarship to two major colleges!" Isabella sounded happy. "Well once again congratulations. I went for a scholarship to NYU so maybe we will go to college together." "Maybe." "So is that all you called for? Or is there more?" "Would you like to come over? Or vice versa." "Uh. Sure. Anything special planned or something." "No I just want to show you the college packages and you know hang out with a friend." "I'll be there soon. Bye."

Isabella then hung up. If someone said bye before her she just hung up. "What does Isabella want?" Andrew asked when I headed towards him. "I'm going over there to see her college package." I told him truthfully. Wasn't gonna tell him we were gonna hang out because then he'd want me to gather info for the prank war and I wasn't in the mood to be a spy on the other side. Nope not what I wanted to do today.

"Mom I'm going over Isabella's!" I yelled. "Ok be back by at least ten!" My Mom yelled back. With that I grabbed my leather jacket and keys to my Lamborghini and was out the door and heading towards the car. I was in it and buckling up before backing up and heading off towards Isabella's.
***************
I stood outside of Isabella's door waiting for someone to answer it. I had rung the doorbell this time. "You go answer it Enyr! I am in the middle of beating Call of Duty in England!" I heard Ryne yell at his twin. I heard footsteps before the door opened revealing Enyr. "I am assuming Isabella invited you over." Enyr said motioning me inside. "Yeah she invited me over to see her college packages and to hang out." I said quietly. 'So close to dating her since we are now on the hanging out now level! AKA Phase two in a half!'

Ash had a whole entire plan to be able to date Isabella. Being one of her close friends happened to be one so she'd fall for us for who we are and not because we told her we are mates. Having a mate can be nice but when sometimes they only love you because the wolf says so it gets depressing. I have found more reasons to like Isabella through out the year I have known her. 'Me too!'

"She's in her room. Knock before entering." Enyr said before walking off towards the living room where a PlayStation was set up. I looked up the stairs and went up them then sniffed the air to catch a whiff of her scent. Despite knowing her for almost a year I had no idea where her room was. She usually came to my house instead of the other way around. I never knew why.

Catching her pumpkin-cinnamon scent I followed it to a cream colored door. I could hear Isabella shuffling around in her room in what I believed was cleaning. I knocked on the door and waited for the reply. "Come in." Isabella called and then I opened the door to see Isabella cleaning up her dresser. "Oh hi Dalton. You got here quicker than I expected. I was just cleaning up my room." Isabella said as she smiled at me. 'She's so adorable!' Ash really loved Isabella, he believed she was adorable, hot, fun and sexy all in one. 'But she is.' Ash was grinning like an idiot while admiring her.

"I'll go get the packages. Maybe you can help me find a college I should select." Isabella said heading towards a nightstand and opening the drawer. She sat on the bed and motioned me forward. I headed towards the bed and sat next to her. She handed me the packages and scooted closer when I began to read them. "Well I'd go with Yale or NYU." I told her handing her the packages back. "With a degree in that anyone would want to buy your painting or whatever you plan on doing." I told her. Isabella nodded.