:Chapter 40:

:Dalton:

The hybrids just had to show up today. Isabella grabbed her gun as she stared Miss. Selkze in the face as the hybrids circled around us. I recognized three instantly as the three who chased us through the woods and paralyzed Isabella. 'Just great.' I growled as one of them advanced towards us. No one was here which is why she was probably doing this. That was why she wanted us to come before probably when we weren't expecting anything. 'I want to tear the stupid seal's throat out and watch her bleed out.'

Agreed with there. I grabbed my leather jacket and discarded it and went to my clothes. "I wouldn't do that. I could yell at any moment and then your little secret can be exposed." Miss. Selkze said with a smirk. "Then how do you plan on killing us?" Isabella asked as she pointed her pistol at a hybrid that was circling around us. "Oh I don't plan on killing you. Just the other two, The First has a lot he wants to do with you." Miss. Selkze said with an evil grin. "You can tell The First to fuck himself." Isabella said then she fired a shot at Miss. Selkze.

Miss Selkze smirked then side stepped it. "I am not human Isabella. Unlike you, without being a vessel you'd of just been some random hunter." Miss. Selkze. 'How dare she insult Isabella!' "And your just some fucking seal shifter who can't escape her husband so she turns to demons." Isabella said before she began firing shot after shot at Miss. Selkze.

There was a snapping of jaws and I turned around to see hybrids circling around us. "You got a plan Alpha?" Nico asked as we backed up. "Don't call me Alpha, that's Dad and nope. We can't shift so you know we are sorta depending on Isabella." I told Nico. Isabella was very busy just firing shots at Miss. Selkze who dodged ever single one. "Face it Isabella. You couldn't keep fighting the generals. Eventually there'd be one who'd defeat you. And it's only so long until he rises!" Miss. Selkze yelled like a madman. Isabella hesitated for a moment.

'She's gonna attack her!' Ash was right. Miss. Selkze let out a war cry and charged at Isabella and the two went tumbling into the ground and then Miss. Selkze attempted to punch Isabella put Isabella pushed her face into hers and then flipped them over. I went to go over there to help me but a large weight crashed into me and I went over Miss. Selkze desk and a hybrid jumped over. Ash pushed me out and took over and my claws and canines lengthened and eyes went gold. 'Ash don't shift.' 'They are gonna wish I had shifted.'

The hybrid pounced on Ash and Ash went to the floor with the hybrid and then stabbed his claws into the exposed stomach. The hybrid let out a cry and another hybrid came around snapping it's jaws. Ash threw the hybrid off of him and then got up and went over the desk just as another hybrid threw himself at Ash. Nico just like me was booted out of his body by his wolf Jason who was trying to help Isabella too.

Miss Selkze and Isabella were in a tangle on the floor one moment one of them getting the upper hand then it switching the upper hand. Right now Miss. Selkze was on top of Isabella with Isabella trying to choke her. "Vee and Gavial were a lot more interesting then you were when it came to fighting and at least they had personality." Isabella spat at Miss. Selkze. "Difference between me and them is I am bringing you back." Miss. Selkze said.

"Difference between you and them. You are just some seal bitch who wears seal skin and turns into a seal. They are hounds of hell so hate to break it to ya. You ain't taking me anywhere." Isabella said before kneeing Miss. Selkze. Another hybrid jumped at Ash and the two went to the ground and Ash actually bit the hybrid with our lengthened canines. Jason yanked the hybrid off of Ash and then they broke it's neck and Miss. Selkze screamed as the hybrid shifted into a human.

When the human hit the floor a skin fell with it. Ash picked it up, it was leathery. It was Miss. Selkze seal skin. Isabella kicked Miss. Selkze down and snatched the skin. "That hybrid was your husband wasn't it. You had him turned for he couldn't control you no longer. You should of just been an obedient wife." Isabella said as fire spread through her hands and then the seal skin lit on fire.

Miss. Selkze screamed and Isabella let the seal skin hit the floor as she unsheathed the dagger. "And another difference between you and Gavial and Vee. They were more of a challenge then you. You were nothing without the hybrids." Isabella said as she advanced toward Miss. Selkze looking angry. We didn't let the hybrids near Isabella as she went to go take care of yet another person sent to her by The First.
***************
"Thanks for driving me home." Isabella said giving me a smile as we stood outside of her duplex like house. "No problem. So where would you like the tea set to stay. Your place or my place?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "We'll keep it at your place. But the next project of ours comes home with me." Isabella said offering a smile. 'We get to keep the tea set, that we and Isabella worked hard on.' 'I worked hard on. You just kept on degrading me while I worked on it.' 'Giving you motivation to make it look better. I wasn't being degrading.' I rolled my eyes at Ash.

"So when I go over to your house again. I expect to see the tea set in your room." Isabella said as she played with her denim jacket. Ryne was at the front door giving me a scowl as Isabella and I talked. 'He is very scary.' Ryne could always scare Ash and I any day. "Yes ma'am." I said giving her a mock salute with a smile on my face. Isabella shook her head before she hugged me. "Drive safely Dalton. I'll see you tomorrow after you know." Isabella said before walking in. I gave her a wave.

Tomorrow was when Isabella went to the Redwolf's with one of her brothers and had Audrey turned in exchange to keep Derik. I didn't like it one bit but Isabella had made a vow to keep Derik here and I didn't think she was gonna break it.

1122. Hey so the book will be ending in a few chapters which is making me sad but I got an idea for the next book and a title! Satan's Secrets. I made a Photoshop cover for it since I tend to be rejected a lot. So I have taken it into my own hands to be able to do it. So if you guys tend to be rejected or can't be accepted just ask me. I will be making a cover shop soon. Until next time Photoshop marshmallows.

 Until next time Photoshop marshmallows