:Chapter 10:

:Dalton:

So werewolves and alarm clocks probably don't go to well together, they peep, a werewolf doesn't like it. My alarm clock was across the room in pieces, I should be happy I don't use my iPhone as an alarm clock, my parents would kill me if I did that to the phone they got me. My parents spent good money on this phone they said.

'We have to go to school. It's game day and Halloween. Which means going to the dance with Isabella.' Now the last got me up and out of bed and towards me dresser ready to change into a costume until it hit me. One that Halloween Party was around six pm, and two Isabella has the costumes. So instead I rummaged through my dresser looked for an outfit. After going through the dresser I settled on the outfit.

A black and white plaid shirt over an guns and roses shirt. I then put on a pair bullet hole skinny jeans with black high top vans. Looking at myself in the mirror I brushed my bangs that defiantly needed a trim to the side. My hair was growing out to my shoulder, I'd get it trimmed back down to it's usual length soon. Having got all of that done, I ran down stairs after grabbing my Fall Out Boy bag to the kitchen where my Mom was over the stove cooking some pancakes. In the baby seat was Isaac who was actually asleep. "Good morning." My Mom said smiling at me as she turned around putting pancakes on seven plates. One of the seven plates happened to be tiny and was with a still sleeping Isaac.

Isaac finally opened his eyes revealing the charcoal colored eyes he harbored. No one could figure out why they were so dark, we only had blue eyed and green eyed people in our families. There was a loud thump as a small little bird flew into the window. My Mom sighed and looked at it. Thankfully there was no graphic scene because of the little suicidal bird. "I don't know what is wrong with these animals lately." My Mom huffed as she opened the window and dusted the bird off with a paper towel. "Maybe it's the hybrids." I suggested remembering the large red eyed wolves chasing Isabella and I.

My Mom nodded before she was yelling at my brothers to get down here for breakfast. Sometimes I was the first one up and sometimes I was the last one up, it all depended on the alarm clock if I woke up or snoozed it. There were foot stomps as my brothers came rushing down in hopes of food. That woke up Isaac up very well and he glared in the direction of them and began banging on his platter wanting his pancakes. My Mom giggled before grabbing the plate and getting to feeding him.

Andrew took a seat next to me and got on to stuffing himself like a chipmunk with pancakes. I smothered a snicker with a pancake and ended up coughing but still swallowed it with a nice rush of orange juice. Now Andrew laughed at me with a smirk. "Who's driving me to school?" Noah asked breaking the laughs. Oh gosh.
*****************
"So Isabella wanna tell me what the costumes are yet?" I asked leaning against her locker for seventh period. "Nope. You shall find out when you get dressed in it tonight. Plus don't you have a game?" Isabella asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes 2-3. We're playing the Avalon's Eagles." I said knowing what she meant. I'd have three hours to get ready. This included showering and the trimming of my mop of hair. Sure I took a shower yesterday but you sweat at football games, I will not go to a dance reeking of sweat.

"So will you be at the football game?" I asked hoping she'd change her mind. "No. I don't like football." Isabella stated bluntly. "If you go I will pay you back for the money and take you out to the Golden Corral." I said knowing her food weakness. "Seems like your using the money thing to also get a date while you're at it." Isabella replied with a smirk. "Maybe, maybe not. But if you go I will pay you back." I said smiling at her.

"Fine. I've been dying to try out my new headphones." Isabella said. Out of happiness I pulled her into a tight hug earning a slight punch. I expected that since I've seen her do it to anyone who just surprise hugged her or even touched her. All those years of hunting are catching up to Isabella. But she is in therapy now so we can work that out quickly before it gets really bad. Isabella shut her locker having got what she needed.

I smiled at the girl still feeling her slight warmth, Isabella had the warmth of a human while I had the warmth of a werewolf which was extremely warm. "And if you don't shower for the dance tonight. I'm leaving you behind." Isabella said poking my chest as the bell rang. "Practice." I said giving her a little solute. "Well I'm practicing for hunter Olympics!" Isabella yelled at me her arms flinging up in anger. "You go!" I replied back making my way to the gym where I knew the team was gonna be. They all took some sort of gym I didn't take gym though I took weight lifting. Lot more fun then doing a bunch of sports with complaining people hanging around you moaning and groaning about what they have to do today.
*******************
Standing in a gym locker room had never been so frightening. Tonight was our first game then the dance with Isabella. I was wearing my jersey and beginning to question why I signed up for football with humans. The players were raving on how tonight we shall be the victors and make the victors eat their own words. "You ok?" Andrew asked sitting beside me. "Yeah just something feels off. I don't know what like some other werewolf." I said. Andrew snickered. "There are lots of werewolves here." Andrew said reminding me of our pack and the school's rivaling pack.

Greenburg was a very supernatural town but our neighboring town was only werewolves a pack lived there. We have had a truce for a long time and they threatened to break it once but my grandfather had annihilated the people behind it and made the truce once again possible for us. Hopefully they wouldn't dare to try to break it tonight, they know it's not just Black Crescent Moon that is here. A coven of both vampires and witches is here with a group of fae. Not to mention hunters.

The coach came out yelling about getting to the field. Everything seemed to go through my ears and I couldn't figure out why. Andrew yanked me up and was dragging me to the playing field where the marching band was playing a song and the audience sat there. I could see my parents and Alex. Isaac was being babysat by Enyr who agreed to do it for a low price. I also found some pack members in the crowd. Derik wasn't in the crowd since he agreed to join the football team mumbling about the hunters saying it was good.

I found Lucas sitting next to Isabella and I swore two people were next them. One of them looked like Satan but a lot more demonic with wings and a tail. The other one was a girl in a tight outfit that pushed up her chest and barely covered anything except her intimate parts and just random straps around her. Large dark pink batwings were around her with a pointed tail flicking around her.

Isabella sat their on her iPhone with headphones in while examined the field. Her gaze landed on me and she did a little wave and smiled. That was very good considering she fell asleep the first game she ever saw. The other team came out and the captain's eyes turned gold. "You ready to lose." He questioned. "Fuck off." Ash replied as he took over. 'This is a job for a wolf Dalton.' I didn't complain. I was gonna punch the dude. He simply smirked as the referee began getting is into position.

"It's on."

1398. So one more chapter for today and I am slaving away over the computer to get you guys Halloween specials since today is HALLOWEEN. What are you guys dressing up as. I am doing Harley Quinn in the next chapter I'll put a picture of me in it but with an X over my face since I don't what my face on Wattpad. I don't know what kind of creeps are here. It's a safety precaution for me. But until next time safety marshmallows.