:Chapter 4:

:Dalton:

Sitting in world history while waiting for seventh period to come is horrible. Especially since Isabella wanted to go investigate the huge energy source of power. Our teacher, Mrs. Fallsback had decided to do a new method for us, online teaching. We'd get our lesson done via a website then do the papers either on paper or print it out. Then came the quizzes, and unit tests after we finished and entire section. 'This new teaching style is pretty stupid.'

Ash had a point there, I did enjoy the online lessons since it gave you the information I needed. I always saw Isabella peeking over at my notes in class since Ms. Fallsback paired us next to each other thankfully. 'We all know you paid Kingston the vampire, to hypnotize her into that.' Ok I might of done that, but is was the best ten bucks I ever spent. "Remember to study hard since the unit test review will be coming up next week." Mrs. Fallsback spoke as she did a walk by.

Isabella eyed her as she eyed my notebook once again. "Isabella, Dalton is learning everything your learning and writing everything your writing." Mrs. Fallsback said as she stared at a red faced Isabella. She still peeked over at my notes then her computer screen. Mrs. Fallsback had a BYOD class for us where we brought devices to work on. I had gotten to bring my Apple Mac book air for this class. My Mom wasn't happy and said if I broke it I was getting a job to replace it. Isabella had an ASUS brand laptop, not sure which one though.

"This period is almost over." Isabella whispered to me as she scribbled something down on her notebook which was Harley Quinn styled. "Yeah. Have any ideas on where the big burst of energy could of come from?" I asked exited out of the website having finished. Isabella eyed my papers once again. I sighed rolling my eyes as I angled it towards her. Isabella grinned and began writing down more from where she was on her notebook.

The only difference between our writings was our designs on how we wrote and organized everything. "It seems to have come from the forest. When the bell rings after I get my stuff we can go check it out." Isabella whispered. She reached inside her denim jacket and flashed a dagger to me. I resisted the temptation to bash my head against the desk. Of course on school grounds Isabella was armed, she better hope no one finds that because she could get expelled or even arrested. I can't even guarantee I'd be able to get her fully out of that one, maybe the Organization could. I'm just hoping no one will see that Isabella is armed at all times.

Although Isabella's precaution does come in handy in certain situations. Isabella closed out her computer then tucked it away in her bag that she brought with her. All we had to do now was get to our lockers and get the stuff that we needed then off to the forest we go. "Remember to study hard for the upcoming unit test. We don't need to have any F's this semester now do we?" Mrs. Fallsback answered doing another sweep around. Isabella glared holes in Mrs. Fallsback head.

If no one can tell Isabella and Mrs. Fallsback weren't on very good terms. First day of school, Isabella had proved her wrong in the art of history. We were learning about Judaism and Mrs. Fallsback asked Isabella a question believing she wasn't paying attention. Isabella answered and Mrs. Fallsback told her she was wrong, so Isabella told her to go refresh her teaching degree and look at the answer key. Isabella ended up being right and her and Mrs. Fallsback our now enemies.

When Mrs. Fallsback made her way to her desk the bell did a harsh ringing. "Have a nice last period class. Study hard." Mrs. Fallsback called out as everyone darted out. Isabella was by my side her Harley Quinn bag slung over her shoulder. "What do you need from your locker?" Isabella asked looking up at me. "My AP trig notebook and AP language homework." I answered as we made our way to our lockers. "That's funny I need my AP trig notebook too." Isabella said with a grin. "We're in AP Trig together." I said reminding her. "Sure ruin the moment!"
************************
"Are you sure no one is gonna catch us?" I asked Isabella as she led me through the forest. It was currently seventh period and we were skipping school. Nico said he'd drive Noah home for me since we had to take our cars to the forest since the energy burst was further then Isabella expected. "Because they totally do free period attendances." Isabella said sarcastically as she went through the trunk of her Mustang looking for her pistols. No wonder she couldn't find them, the trunk was loaded with weapons when you pulled up this black piece. Everything was organized into place though she just was having a blonde moment.

I knew were her pistols were, in her gun holster but her she was going through the trunk like an idiot. "Well I got the ammo I'm gonna need but still haven't found my pistols yet." Isabella complained as her studded gun holsters bounced off of her thighs. Yeah she had thigh holsters for her guns, I've seen the chest ones but she seemed to prefer the thigh ones. 'I think they look nice on her. Or should I say she looks hot with them.' Ash cackled like a hyena after that. I swear he might be an odd hyena sometimes. 'I'm all wolf.'

"Isabella the pistols are in your holsters." I said trying not to burst out laughing at her. Isabella looked down her cheeks turning a bright red from embarrassment. "We never speak of this incident. Ever." Isabella spoke closing the trunk and turning around her face still flustered. "Promise." I said giving her a mock solute. Isabella smiled before handing me an oddly sized knife. "Something attacks that looks demonic and foreign attack in but no kill shots. I need to interrogate it if its working for The First." Isabella said as we began entering the forest.

I wasn't worried about getting lost here. From the time I first found out I was a werewolf I traveled this forest. I began memorizing it after my first shift so all those runs did come in handy. "Have any sort of idea on what we could be dealing with?" I asked Isabella who had her dagger in her hand and one hand on her pistol. "Maybe a hound of hell. But I don't remember Satan saying that a hound of hell was coming to collect a soul. Plus hounds of hells usually try not to make big bursts of energy especially if the victim is supernatural." Isabella explained.

"So why do hounds of hell appear?" I asked curious. "Many reasons. Hellhounds appear either to protect a girl alone who can't protect themselves or to drag a soul into hell. Most hounds of hell drag souls to hell. Hellsings are famous for finding half demons or rogue hellhounds, succubus or an incubus." Isabella said as she suddenly came to a halt. "This is where the energy burst was." Isabella said as she pulled out a gun. "It's like hellhound energy but not." Isabella whispered as she began walking around the small open area surrounded by trees.

"Like a hybrid?" I asked remembering the hybrids Isabella had fought, that were once popping like jack in the boxes all over the place. "Exactly." Isabella said walking around. Isabella's face froze when she touched a tree with a scratch marks in it. "The hybrids are back."

1303. I bet you guys hate me right now with the cliffhanger. But do net fret the next chapter will pick up with this scenario not to mention soon Isabella will go to the Ashfords and see baby Isaac again, cue the evil laughter. But yeah this story is going well so far. No writers block yet and I'm hoping it stays that way. I do like brainstorming ideas though so. But in case anyone is wondering I don't think about this book much for ideas except the plot, and who the antagonists are and how it will end. I pull most of these ideas from thin air when writing. I enjoy writing that way though, some people might not but I do. Until next time my hybrid marshmallows.