:Chapter 11:

:Isabella:

I stood in the girls locker room as I looked at myself in the mirror at the costume for the Halloween dance. It was a suicide squad Harley Quinn from the movie but black and red like the one in the comic book. I had sprayed my hair red and black with some hints of blonde. I sent Dalton off with his costume.

So Greenburg won the game and a little brawl broke out between the teams when the Eagles accused the Wolves of cheating.

-Flashback-

"He cheated!" Adrian yelled at Dalton who stood there silently looking at a pissed off captain. "Name how I cheated." Dalton replied his eyes finally the crystal blue with the golden flecks instead of the gold. "You punched my quarterback!" Adrian screeched gaining my attention. I looked down at the scene next to Alana who looked very worried. Despite being pregnant she still looked pretty in a cheerleading outfit. Kadan stood next to Dalton his eyes however being gold.

"He didn't punch your quarterback. He simply grabbed the ball when he dropped it." Kadan snapped baring his teeth in the process at the other team coming up to defend Adrian. 'He is gonna do something.' 'I know, what do you want me to do?' 'Set the field in flames.'

Right at that moment Dalton swung his fist at Adrian. Adrian snarled before the two were going at each others throats. A team member attempted to hit Dalton but Kadan caught him and those two went into a brawl. Soon the entire football team was going at it fists flying and snarls coming out. The referee and coaches went to go break it out but got hit and dragged into the brawl. Surprisingly Derik was actually punching a few kids. Looks like I have to do something.

Walking over to the group of pissed off hormone filled werewolves and humans I began hitting anything that got in my way. This included Derik who then realized what he was doing and went to trying to break up the fight. I could see Dalton and Adrian punching each other. My eyes turned deep blue as I let Satan take over. Grabbing Adrian Satan twisted his wrist until he was crying out. Satan grabbed Dalton and nailed him in the stomach.

"Enough! You will stop it or it's going to get ugly!" I screeched. The entire field went silent until the fight stopped. Every single one of them were looking at me with fear in their eyes. "Is she on her period?" Now that was the last straw.

I ran at him but was stopped by Dalton who effortlessly lifted me over his shoulder. "Yeah lets not do this." Dalton said.
-End of Flashback-

I wanted to pummel that boy into the ground but Dalton wouldn't let me but know back on track. I pulled up the jacket when it began to slouch. After Halloween I'd defiantly be wearing this to school. Dalton was putting on his costume, the props would be for later. For trick or treating I had the comic book suicide squad costume for it, that's what I bought thinking it looked nice. It cost a lot too since it was handmade since they don't sell that in stores. I've looked everywhere for it.

Finally liking how it was on me I walked out. Now the costume included some fishnets, barely there sequin black and red shorts. The black and red bomber jacket replica from the movie and the Daddy's little monster shirt. I had the boots, bracelet, choker, and gloves with the tattoo she has on her wrist not to mention the makeup that I wasn't the biggest fan of but I customized it to fit the actual Harley Quinn.

Grabbing my iPhone I put it in my pocket on the inside of the jacket which had a nice sized pocket. Probably for guns for Harley Quinn. In the girls locker room was a bunch of girls getting dressed for the dance. Alana was in a extremely short laced dress with a shawl. She had on a pair of slight heeled boots. Alana turned towards me and smiled and I was even shocked to see Angel getting dressed into a, big surprise, angel costume. Wings and Halo included with this.