:Chapter 26:

:Dalton:

"Does Mom know you have shot glasses?" I asked Rodney who was filling up little shot glasses with whiskey and some with patron. Rodney went red and Rory snickered. "Yeah. Of course she does." Rodney said nervously. Mom was out getting some groceries and she took Alex and Isaac with her thankfully. Rory laughed at that. Rodney and Rory were here for Christmas break then they went back to the college. 'Rodney can't get drunk at least.' That is true.

Werewolves have healing and being intoxicated is seen as an injury and it heals. Rodney grabbed a whiskey shot and a patron shot. Then he shot the whiskey then patron in one gulp. He shook his head before slamming his shot glasses down. "Woah!" Rodney yelled before he began taking the shots. He shook his hair. "You got to try." Rodney said holding two shots. "I'm good." I said.

Rory snickered right as the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it." I said as I got to sit up. 'Yes. Away from your crazy brother.' 'His wolf is your brother too.' Ash rolled his eyes. Rory smirked as I stalked away. I knew who was at the door, the pizza delivery guy. I could smell the person and the delicious pepperoni pizza. Isabella doesn't eat pepperoni pizza she eats cheese pizza with the hamburger on it. Opening the door I was greeted by a unusual sight. I knew the pizza delivery guy, his name was Ted, he was married and had two children. He was a nice human guy that was married to a fae not knowing it. He had brown hair and blue eyes.

This was not Ted. He had red hair and brown eyes. "Here is your pizza sir." The man said offering the pizza. I looked at him suspiciously as I dug out twenty dollars. "Who are you?" I asked looking for a name tag. "My name is Lǐ . I just started working here." Lǐ said. When he looked down I sniffed the air. Werewolf.

He was blank of any name tag. "You didn't start working there you got no nametag." I said. 'Rogue maybe?' 'No. He doesn't radiate that.' Right then his eyes turned gold and he threw the pizza across the floor. Then he charged at me. "Rodney!" I hollered as Lǐ and I went tumbling to the ground. I could hear Rodney and Rory rushing towards me. "I am gonna enjoy killing you pretty boy." Lǐ taunted. I slammed my head directly into his. At that moment Rodney at ripped him off of me then Rory socked him in the gut.

Slamming off feet went down the stairs as the rest of my brothers rushed out of their rooms to see what to commotion was. Andrew stood there his jet black hair sticking up everywhere, as if a pigeons had nested in it. Looking at Andrew was looking into a mirror. Andrew was my identical twin who was an Omega. It was common with twins, one to be the more dominant one then the other one be the Omega.

I punched Lǐ right across the face feeling a bruise forming near my ribcage. It would heal but it still hurt. Lǐ was making quite the ruckus, screaming and thrashing around. Rory had kicked the door shut. It wouldn't of mattered anyway, we didn't have any neighbors. We lived in the middle of nowhere in Greenburg. Our only other neighbor lived a few miles down the road. It was an elderly couple and their grandson and daughter. 'They are nice people.'

I focused back onto the current situation on hand being the werewolf Rodney and Rory were restraining. "Did Red Claws send you. Did you know Derik was staying here?" I asked placing my van on his leg prepared to break his leg. I may not be a hunter but I could do interrogating that was mediocre. "Fuck yourself. I ain't telling you shit." Lǐ growled at us.

"Don't break his leg. Make it seem as if you are going to and repeat the process." Angel called from Nico's arms. I looked at the ex-rogue and nodded. I wasn't the least bit surprised she knew these tactics. Angel used to be a rogue and had escaped that life and stumbled upon our territory. We were sent out to deal with her and discovered she was Nico's mate. Thankfully she hadn't turned out to be an enemy or spy. That was the last thing we would need. 'Not to mention Nico would probably try to kill us to protect her.'

The bond mates was strong, you could always feel it. You could also sometimes since the other persons emotions. A mate was a very sacred thing to werewolves. Mates are determined by the wolf, if the person if fit enough to be with that the person. Ash decided Isabella was fit for us and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

I began applying pressure onto Lǐ's leg and watched as his face contorted into one of pain. Just as it was getting ready to break I removed the pressure and looked up at Lǐ. "How about now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I would never betray my pack you mutt." Lǐ snarled. I kicked him right in the stomach. "Rory could you get some silver chains. We will tie him up and integrate him in the holding cell downstairs.

Dad had built a holding cell downstairs. Most of the holding cells were at the pack house but we had one. Rory nodded before he scurried off to get gloves and silver chains. I helped Rodney keep Lǐ in place from struggling like crazy. "They will notice I am gone and come for then you are all doomed. My pack will rip you to shreds." Lǐ cried out. "Well my pack is big. We will be ready for yours." I taunted Lǐ back.

That was what a captured werewolf will try to do. Fill your head with fears that their pack will find you and bring forth harm to you. They did that and they had my family and pack to mess with not to mention Isabella. I may not be dating Isabella but she cared about me. 'We aren't dating her yet. Mark my words one day she will be ours.' I couldn't wait for that day.

Soon Rory had come up wearing leather gloves and silver chains. "Lets bring him to the holding cell and silver him. Notify Mom and Dad." I told my brothers. Rodney and Rory followed me to the cell while the rest of my brothers scrambled off to do stuff. I knew one of them would alert the pack. "Should I call Isabella?" I asked as we got Lǐ to a chair and chained him down in silver.

"If you want to. It's up to you." Rodney answered. Rory was wrapping the chains around Lǐ. "All tight no way he is getting out of this." Rory said as he took off his gloves and delivered a smirk to the chained up Lǐ. "Thank you. I believe I will call Isabella over." I said fishing out my iPhone from my pocket. "I believe there is pizza upstairs. Can you get it?" I asked Rory. Rory nodded. With that the iPhone began to rang.

1212. Hey! So how was that chapter. And yes the next chapter will resume the Forsaken fight, sorta and feature her heading to Dalton's. But I am going to be publishing a lot. I have to get a lot in before the Christmas special. Until next time jolly marshmallows.

 Until next time jolly marshmallows