:Chapter 2:

:Dalton:

I sat silently at my desk finishing up some of the homework I forgot to do last night. I was exhausted and Isabella was fresh on my mind. It was stupid trig homework from that horrid teacher Mr. Meyers. I swear the old man who was going bald was out to make the generation of kids live horrible. He hated kids, if a person that hated kids they shouldn't work in a high school. He was gonna hate me for my senior prank. I haven't figured that all out but Isabella and Andrew agreed to work on it with me for the last day.

We were gonna do some crazy stuff to the school and teachers that got on our nerves. I had to make sure to tell Isabella she couldn't set Mr. Meyers on fire. So I do have classes with Isabella. My schedule was, First period ceramics which Isabella was in. Second AP Language. Third I was in AP Trig, Mr. Meyers class which I shared with Isabella. Fourth I had weight lifting. Fifth I had Human science- honors. Sixth I had World History- honors which I shared with Isabella, then seventh which was a free period which I also happened to share with Isabella. I had gotten either AP classes or honor classes which I loved. Isabella had that too but only one honors class.

My door pushed open revealing Nico who was holding two sketch designs. One of a pot for ceramics which we had together then one for 3-D art that he had with Isabella. Mom says we have to go soon or she'll take your car. Noah started his freshman school and we took turns on who drove Noah to school. Since gas wasn't a problem we all drove our own cars. Noah was gonna do drivers Ed next year and hopefully we would finally be capable of driving by ourselves.

Isabella had offered to take Noah to school but she rides her Harley unless it's raining, and Mom said no to that. Isabella stopped driving crazy with passengers not wanting to get them scared or hurt. "Yeah I'll be there in a minute, just need to get all my stuff in my bag." I replied as I pushed my papers into my binder and then into my wolf designed pencil bag. Having done all that I grabbed that and piled it off to my backpack. My backpack was a fall out boy one with one bottom of it black and the other white with mint anchors.

Grabbing my brand new flannel shirt and slipping it on I grabbed my bag and began running downstairs. Andrew, Nico and Noah were all sitting at the dining table holding bags. "Come on Noah, Isabella wants to discuss plans of pots with me so we have to hurry so I can get there." I said as I grabbed the keys to my car. Noah rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. He grabbed his Pokémon bag and followed me out to the car. "You are love struck." Noah muttered rolling his eyes. "Shut it. I'm gonna torture you when you get your mate." I replied with a smirk.
****************
Greenburg pulled into eyes view as I parked the car in a vacant spot. "Now scram." I said as we got out. Noah smirked before walking off. There was a loud rev of an engine before a black Harley with blue flames pulled up next to me. I smiled knowing who it was. "So got any plans for the a pot?" Isabella asked as she got off her bike and chain locking it. 'We should do wolves with a girl.' 'No we say we don't have an idea. Then she'll tell us her idea.'

"No I couldn't think of any good ones." I said lying straight threw my teeth. I actually had a couple but I wanted Isabella to pick out what we were doing. "Oh. Well good thing I have tons of ideas. We can get all our stuff to our locker and then discuss." Isabella said smiling at me. "Ok."

Soon we were walking off in the school. We were greeted by Kadan and Alana. Alana was doing better than most pregnant she-wolves. Pregnancy was heard for a she-wolf, keeping the wolf down and not shifting. That's why she-wolves were experts at shifting certain parts since they did that to keep their wolf satisfied.

"Hey Dalton." Kadan said as he tugged Alana closer to him. Kadan had gotten extremely possessive over Alana since she got pregnant. Alana had temporally moved in with Kadan and when she was with her parents, Kadan moved in with her. I waved at the redhead. "Isabella would you like to help with the decorating comedy?" Alana asked with smiles. Alana had softened up back to her shy nerd self since she got pregnant.

Isabella seemed conflicted but smiled at Alana. "Of course. I actually have a few plans if you don't mind." Isabella said as her eyes burned bright blue for a moment. That was a hint that Satan actually had plans. Ever since Isabella blew up the wendigo she had been getting more control of her power. Mom had agreed to let her light an entire room of candles with her power for movie night that Isabella was invited to. It was pretty cool, seeing the contrast of the candles with the blue flames. Once in awhile the flames would flicker red when Isabella got angry at the movie.

"Of course, we can discuss this soon. I'll text you when I'm free." Alana said smiling down at the girl. Isabella nodded as she shifted her backpack on her shoulders. Isabella had gotten a leather Harley Quinn backpack. Isabella had gone full Harley Quinn this year. She had a bunch of Harley Quinn notebooks with numerous designs on them, including the diamonds and Harley herself. She had gotten herself a white pencil bag painted it black, painted Harley Quinn on it and symbols like diamonds, mallet and bat. Isabella had gotten a metal Harley Quinn lunch box too.

I thought it was cute. She was so devoted to having Harley Quinn items. But she never let it become a full blow obsession were it took over her life, thankfully. "Ok. I'll see you in AP biology." Alana said as she began walking off to her locker, Kadan following her. "Ok let me put my bag away and get my binders." Isabella said as we headed off towards our lockers. Isabella and I happened to be locker buddies thanks to a principle. Our old werewolf principle was fired for sexual violence and tendencies on female students. He was also kicked out of the pack. Now we had an empath fae as our principle. She was extremely kind and caring and helped keep the supernatural in place at the school which our ex principle didn't.

"So I was thinking we do a pot that Ms. Selkze wouldn't expect." Isabella said with a smile as she began putting her stuff away. Ms. Selkze was the ceramics teacher, she also happened to be a selkie who had devoted herself to living in both worlds. "What would that be?" I asked as I stored my back pack away, and got out my split binder for AP language and AP trig. "A teapot with the tea set to go with it." Isabella said grinning.

"You can work on the smaller sugar pot, I'll work on the teacups, then we'll work together on the plates and teapot." Isabella said with a grin. "That sounds nice." I replied visualizing that in my head. Isabella grinned at that. 'Wolves please?' 'Fine but we have to make it match her set too.' Ash grinned at that. Ash had been grinding me on how to get closer to Isabella and what we had to do. But it was working, we were much closer now than we have ever been.

"Ok lets go to ceramics. I can't wait to start molding everything together." Isabella said beaming. I smiled at her cheerful nature. I was so happy we had classes together. This year seemed to be doing alright so far. I'm hoping nothing messes it up this time.

1366. Hi guys. SO how are you liking it so far. I'm so happy to finally be having a book that is gonna be so fun writing. But I have a lot planned for this book so it might be longer than the others, MIGHT, so be prepared for a action filled book. But I hope you guys enjoy it! Until next time my tea marshmallows!